Vegas

Just returned from Vegas, just about any club has a mix of all types. Just dress slutty and be open to approach. If you got the time drive down Vegas Blvd starting at MGM and go to the end of the strip you will be amazed at what you see.

Just returned from Vegas, just about any club has a mix of all types. Just dress slutty and be open to approach. If you got the time drive down Vegas Blvd starting at MGM and go to the end of the strip you will be amazed at what you see.
We were on the Strip Saturday night. Women have always dressed very sexy on the Strip. Maybe it's pent up Covid demand. There were lots of very sexy women in thong bikini's and sheet cover ups. One girl was in a wrap, that left her ass exposed. My husband loved it!

I've never tried to pick up black guys on the Strip, but I don't think it would be that difficult. Personally I stay away from swing clubs that only allow pretty people whatever that means. The swing clubs are just starting to open up. It will be interesting to see how it changes.

Personally I would make Hot Date posts on several contact sites. I'm guessing you'll find more guys than you can handle. Vet them well, for a lot of them it's just an online fantasy. Then again going to a swing club is hit and miss too.

We were on the Strip Saturday night. Women have always dressed very sexy on the Strip. Maybe it's pent up Covid demand. There were lots of very sexy women in thong bikini's and sheet cover ups. One girl was in a wrap, that left her ass exposed. My husband loved it!

I've never tried to pick up black guys on the Strip, but I don't think it would be that difficult. Personally I stay away from swing clubs that only allow pretty people whatever that means. The swing clubs are just starting to open up. It will be interesting to see how it changes.

Personally I would make Hot Date posts on several contact sites. I'm guessing you'll find more guys than you can handle. Vet them well, for a lot of them it's just an online fantasy. Then again going to a swing club is hit and miss too.
Did you see the BDSM girls walking down the strip around the MGM on down past the Hawaiian Market place along with the Vegas Show girls

Did you see the BDSM girls walking down the strip around the MGM on down past the Hawaiian Market place along with the Vegas Show girls
We were at Ruth's Chris on the window looking at the Luna and the strip. It's quite a show. We like living in Vegas. People come here to have fun. I get tired of Whiney Bitches! Its much more fun to be around people who are out to have a good time.

We were at Ruth's Chris on the window looking at the Luna and the strip. It's quite a show. We like living in Vegas. People come here to have fun. I get tired of Whiney Bitches! Its much more fun to be around people who are out to have a good time.
We were in the traffic and at ground level you get to see a lot more. Some even may have had a dress so short and tight that you got to see a little more. Some were almost see through and left nothing to guess about. You can tell they were all having a good time. Wish we could have made it to Fremont Street Experience this time. We always enjoyed people watching there along with the themed shows.

Back