Vegas Trip

We will be in Vegas for 2 days 10/18 & 10/19... we have never been there what is there to do besides gambling.....
👀

I've been to Vegas a few times.
It's one of those places it depends d on who you go with...
and unless you're a hardcore gambler or going to an exclusive party, OR going to see your favorite performer it's actually kind of same ol, same ol...
I don't think 2020 is the year for Vegas. My buddy out there told me it's a ghost town.
We are having the same problem in Austin. Normally Austin is a nonstop party town every weekend, but it is DEAD since March 😢

Hello.. you have My interest, check Me out & lets find what we can get into.. bars so far are back open

Vegas, was a great place. There was a very good swinger club there. It had couples night and single guys night where a gal or couple could find a good supply of extra cock. Haven't been to it in a few years so not sure it's still operating. I know they did have a web sight but i can't think of the name, i think it was the red rooster. Not sure about a trip there at this time I've heard the infection rates so high in that part of the state things are like shut down. People are staying in. One of or friends a over the road truck driver told us it was dead and he goes through there twice a week.

Vegas, was a great place. There was a very good swinger club there. It had couples night and single guys night where a gal or couple could find a good supply of extra cock. Haven't been to it in a few years so not sure it's still operating. I know they did have a web sight but i can't think of the name, i think it was the red rooster. Not sure about a trip there at this time I've heard the infection rates so high in that part of the state things are like shut down. People are staying in. One of or friends a over the road truck driver told us it was dead and he goes through there twice a week.
[/QU

Vegas is still a great place, however COVID-19 is pretty high especially around the street due to the continuation of tourists! Most out-of-towners and folks passing thru won't know what's going on. Red Rooster was fun, but might be shutdown like the Studios and other local clubs. There are other areas I've found, but some have a catch (i.e., couples only, no single males). It also depends on what you're looking for, your seriousness and seriousness of the other, because flaking has becoming more common during the pandemic.

Wow... we will probably just walk the strip i hear the bars are open...

Back