Vegas Jun 19-22

Couple with hotwife will be in Vegas in a week. Would like to arrange some adult fun at some point during the trip.

They never came
Fake post
thisbull4u is an idiot. he thought that since we posted that we had travel plans to vegas all he had to do was basically ask what time we were meeting him, where we were staying, etc, when there is no interest on my wife's part for him. guess he got his feelings hurt. but yes we stayed at the circa sunday through wednesday, spent the days at stadium swim, had some adult fun

They never came
Fake post
Anyone who is interested in being taken seriously here will get verified. It takes about 5 minutes. Anyone who doesn’t verify because “muh privacy” is just dodging the truth because verification can be discreet/anonymous (no face required). If you want to shut the fakes down, just don’t interact with them. If they are real, they’ll get verified. I didn’t verify for a long time because I was just testing the waters here and not taking this place seriously, but then I realized being “real” makes things more fun, so there are probably “real” people here who are just passing time, but dealing with them is probably not worth the ambiguity and the agitation.

Back