Vegas is dead?

I don't know what makes people think Vegas is some hot bed of BBC and swinging. The vast majority of people are there for the shows and gambling. Most the shows are probably more attractive to white folks. Vegas is definetly not a hotbed of BBC swinging. If you want to have fun in Vegas find a guy online. The chances of stumbling on some hot hung bull in a bar are very slim. PLUS without vetting a guy first you don't even know if they are well hung.

I have one guy in Vegas that we found of Craigslist a few years ago and we hook up each time I am there.

I don't know what makes people think Vegas is some hot bed of BBC and swinging. The vast majority of people are there for the shows and gambling. Most the shows are probably more attractive to white folks. Vegas is definetly not a hotbed of BBC swinging. If you want to have fun in Vegas find a guy online. The chances of stumbling on some hot hung bull in a bar are very slim. PLUS without vetting a guy first you don't even know if they are well hung.

I have one guy in Vegas that we found of Craigslist a few years ago and we hook up each time I am there.
AMEN TO THAT! These people that are saying otherwise don’t spend much time here or are not picky what so ever. We are very picky! Maybe that’s the difference. We still have a bull from Craigslist too but he lives in CA now. Anytime he comes to vegas he makes sure to get in his time with my honey , usually an overnight stay. So to say there’s baddies falling on every black mans dick in law vegas is simply not true. Thank you for breathing a breath of fresh air into this thread.

Titties out and curve hugging spandex can accomplish a lot lol looking cute but approachable, especially in the land of show girls.

Ironically we don't swing/hotwife so it was just attention for the sake of attention. After the first few times my husband was like "I feel like this is what your tinder account is like irl" 😂😂😂
Just out of curiosity, and not being rude, if you don’t swing/Hotwife….what is the purpose of being here?

@avaadore is a consistent member of this website and she's never made any illusions about 'swinging' or cuckolding 😅

She's said over and over again... she's not trying to fuck a bunch of random black men, she's not trying to break any records, she's not trying to do any gangbangs etc... but she does enjoy having a regular black lover

Very forthcoming and very honest, never misleading... Which is more than I can say for 90% of the people who post.

Oh, MagicMik, if only you were closer 🥰
In Love Heart Eyes GIF

Funny you say that, 😘
2022 I'm getting away from hotwives and couples meets. It's just too many 'moving parts' and people make ******* too complicated I don't have time for that anymore.

Working on an ongoing babygirl/DDLG Situation ♠️🎀🔗

You got that right. One of the benefits of a site like this is you get to explore different facets with like-minded people.
I've done it all 🤷🏽‍♂️
I'm getting back to unicorns though probably even Vanilla. Lifestyle been getting too ridiculous past couple of years.
Couples throwing together random GBs with random guys who aren't even vetted or STD tested. I'm out on all that bs

I've done it all 🤷🏽‍♂️
I'm getting back to unicorns though probably even Vanilla. Lifestyle been getting too ridiculous past couple of years.
Couples throwing together random GBs with random guys who aren't even vetted or STD tested. I'm out on all that bs
Nothing wrong with vanilla, with a side of lollipop. 😉. Hahaha

Attachments

• 1C1511C4-DDEB-4A80-8587-0D448311070C.jpeg
    1C1511C4-DDEB-4A80-8587-0D448311070C.jpeg
    603.2 KB · Views: 47
Plenty of black bulls in Vegas on swinger sites! B2W is not officially a swinger lifestyle site even though many people on here are in the lifestyle. 90% percent of all my lifestyle fun over the years came through the swing site adultfriendfinder.com

Then I also use: sls.com, fetlife.com doubleslit.com

B2W is an good resource to be social with other lifestyle people but for making serious connections with people who are fully in the lifestyle your best resources will always be an official swinger website!

Back