Vegas Bull in Nashville Nov14th-18th

PussyMonster

Male
Real Person
From
NV, US
Looking to make new friends when in Nashville Nov14-18. Can host or travel evenings on those dates.

Would love to receive some real Southern Hospitality. Any playful wives or couples in the area looking to hangout and fuck?

Attachments

• 20220219_105750.jpg
    20220219_105750.jpg
    924.4 KB · Views: 41
How much of that superior black cock are you packing? I mean I want my girl to get the best biggest out of thickest around. Believe me when I say her pussy is quite literally the light to do with her tightening up so much, it’ll push you out if you’re not paying attention, and don’t get me started when she orgasms like a Chinese finger trap, or like a boulder in a tiny opening of a cave and closes up that opening, good luck getting through that door contracted hard as hell. Although I’m sure you’ve been huge and insanely thick will have no problem staying in also pushing through that forsing it open again with your power and superior dominance. She’s a freak percent through and through and kinky as fuck and I’ve been turning on to only using really really massive thick black dildos instead for a couple weeks now proving to her that huge black heart is insanely far superior to the point where came one time and told me exactly how right I am and “sorry for ever thinking that little tiny baby dick ever had a chance of ever making me cum like that!!” She’s just got cold feet to actually go through with taking a big black cock I think she’s ready

Looking to make new friends when in Nashville Nov14-18. Can host or travel evenings on those dates.

Would love to receive some real Southern Hospitality. Any playful wives or couples in the area looking to hangout and fuck?
?? Will you fuck my girl how she needs to be fucked by a real man with a real cock while you both laugh and humiliate me and my little tiny baby whiteboi dick

Back