Vegas black gangbang groups?

My wife and I will be in Vegas June 20-23 and on one of those nights (the 20th would be the best) we would like to setup a gangbang with 3-4 BBCs. We prefer that you all have experience playing together. Wife loves bbc and we are on sls under nrg3x were we have certs that show we are real. Hit us up and let’s have a no strings attached one night gangbang in Vegas!

My wife and I will be in Vegas June 20-23 and on one of those nights (the 20th would be the best) we would like to setup a gangbang with 3-4 BBCs. We prefer that you all have experience playing together. Wife loves bbc and we are on sls under nrg3x were we have certs that show we are real. Hit us up and let’s have a no strings attached one night gangbang in Vegas!
Let’s chat

We came back from our Vegas trip a week and a half ago. Mrs V played with 3 BBCs during the trip. 2 at one time. Not exactly a GB but we highly recommend them for their reliability and manners. Couples and hotwifes can message and we will pass on their kik nicks to you.
i would like their kiks. we arrive in vegas on sunday

We came back from our Vegas trip a week and a half ago. Mrs V played with 3 BBCs during the trip. 2 at one time. Not exactly a GB but we highly recommend them for their reliability and manners. Couples and hotwifes can message and we will pass on their kik nicks to you.
Can you send us there info please. The wife and I are going the first weekend of august and she really wants to try her first time with a BBC or 2 with me watching. Thank you

Can you send us there info please. The wife and I are going the first weekend of august and she really wants to try her first time with a BBC or 2 with me watching. Thank you
We missed our time with you when we were there last weekend and are very dissatisfied in that fact

Back