Vegas bars or clubs

The absolute best spot in Vegas for QUALITY BBC is Playhouse Las Vegas. They have "Greedy Girl" night on Thursday and a mix of single guys and couples on Friday. Saturday is couples only. I enjoy attending either with hubby or a BBC friend of mine. That said, it's VERY selective regarding who is allowed to attend, especially single guys. Once you're in, then you're in. You CAN NOT behave like a normal single guy at some normal swinger club. Following girls or couples around like puppy dogs, lewd comments, standing around jacking off, unwanted touching, etc is def NOT going to be tolerated there...but it's a great crowd, all of the attendees are screened so they are going to be much better looking on the whole and better behaved, including the couples.

Red Rooster has been totally re-modeled, no longer smoking inside and single guys are plentyful, inclding BBC. Tons of people attend, but we don't play more than about 50% of the time. We are pretty selective. Quality BBC's will have little problem finding play partners on a Fri or Sat night. If you dress classy and act classy then you will be far ahead of the game.

We can't say about Green Door, Whispers is couples only and Couples Oasis is a very diverse, lower brow crowd...but you can have fun there on any given night.

This is a great write been to them all. I found the playhouse LV alright not the best club I have been too but wife had fun. The red rooster is good remodeled not bad but if you are selective as we are it is very hit and miss. Whispers is couples and more swinger . You didn't mention the Studios it is like to the red rooster and have found a lot of quality BBC there could just be our luck.

I've never been to the Playhouse. I'm hesitant to pay $80 for a weeknight party unless I knew they had a good crowd. I have doubts that happens on a weeknight. I'm also skeptical of clubs that are exclusive and only for beautiful people. In my experience those parties end up with everyone looking at each other, and nothing happens.

Everyone is selective, well most are anyway. All swing clubs are hit and miss, but if you aren't at the party it's a miss! We've been going to the Studios lately. They charge a fraction of what Playhouse does, and we've had some great nights there. The Rooster has really gone downhill since the owner passed.

In any case going to clubs is a far more effective way of meeting others. The vast majority of online connections never show.

We are in Vegas for May long weekend , have been to the Playhouse and did have plenty of fun . However will give the Blue martini bar a shot
Cum say hello

All of that is certainly a consideration. We/I go on Friday and Saturday nights and there's always plenty of play and it's a fun time. Everybody has their preferences. We've had fun at the Studios at times. We have fun at RR as well sometimes....everybody knows the name so we find hidden gems in the mix once in awhile. BTW...Playhouse is free for SF's....so there's that....;) It is hands down the nicest club in town. It's not a "beautiful people" place so much as a place where the guys aren't walking around in their work clothes, trucker hats on backwards and behaving rudely. We get alot of that at the Studios. But like I said...we've had some great fun their too. We love Sea Mountain Inn but there are no SM's allowed...beautiful grounds, great pools...it's couples only but we always have a great time there. We consider it kind of like a day at Desire but right down the street.
I agree I think you are gonna have fun at any of the places. Everyone does have their preference and it does really depend on teh crowd the nights you go. We alwyas find clubs in cities we visit it is much easier to find fun then going on line in a strange town at least for us. .

my hotwife is going to Vegas in a couple weeks with some girl friends and was hopping to get away from them a night to get some black cock when she is there
hey message me we know afew good black men my wife will see when she is in town I can try to get you in contact with if you like

The absolute best spot in Vegas for QUALITY BBC is Playhouse Las Vegas. They have "Greedy Girl" night on Thursday and a mix of single guys and couples on Friday. Saturday is couples only. I enjoy attending either with hubby or a BBC friend of mine. That said, it's VERY selective regarding who is allowed to attend, especially single guys. Once you're in, then you're in. You CAN NOT behave like a normal single guy at some normal swinger club. Following girls or couples around like puppy dogs, lewd comments, standing around jacking off, unwanted touching, etc is def NOT going to be tolerated there...but it's a great crowd, all of the attendees are screened so they are going to be much better looking on the whole and better behaved, including the couples.

Red Rooster has been totally re-modeled, no longer smoking inside and single guys are plentyful, inclding BBC. Tons of people attend, but we don't play more than about 50% of the time. We are pretty selective. Quality BBC's will have little problem finding play partners on a Fri or Sat night. If you dress classy and act classy then you will be far ahead of the game.

We can't say about Green Door, Whispers is couples only and Couples Oasis is a very diverse, lower brow crowd...but you can have fun there on any given night.
I love your insight. We will have to check them out.

All of that is certainly a consideration. We/I go on Friday and Saturday nights and there's always plenty of play and it's a fun time. Everybody has their preferences. We've had fun at the Studios at times. We have fun at RR as well sometimes....everybody knows the name so we find hidden gems in the mix once in awhile. BTW...Playhouse is free for SF's....so there's that....;) It is hands down the nicest club in town. It's not a "beautiful people" place so much as a place where the guys aren't walking around in their work clothes, trucker hats on backwards and behaving rudely. We get alot of that at the Studios. But like I said...we've had some great fun their too. We love Sea Mountain Inn but there are no SM's allowed...beautiful grounds, great pools...it's couples only but we always have a great time there. We consider it kind of like a day at Desire but right down the street.
I'd love to meet you sometime

my hotwife is going to Vegas in a couple weeks with some girl friends and was hopping to get away from them a night to get some black cock when she is there
You have this Blackmans attention.. checkout My media

We went to the blue martini in Feb when we were there yes your wife will find black cock there and likely get more then one. My wife got fucked in the bathroom and we took a different man to our room.
Did she get fucked in the stall or in the main part of the bathroom where others could see?

Back