• always

• sometimes

• close

• not important

• want to ..

• hubby satisfy my needs

• with bbc exclusively

Results are only viewable after voting.
She recently came SUPER HARD, just grinding on my thigh, while she was “big spoon” and I was telling her I want her to big spoon me, while a BBC pounds her from the back (all three laying on our sides)... with me not having eye contact, and only “feeling” her pleasure through her moans, words, and him pushing her body, into mine!! SOOOO HOTT!!!

For me it's not so much the difference between a vaginal and a clit orgasm, it is more how the orgasm occurs, the vaginal orgasms occurs while the huge penis of my black lover is in my stretched pussy and with the movements the clit will be automatically stimulated until the orgasm occurs and in addition the g-spot will be stimulated simultanously, very important is the psychological part, with my black lover I can be 100% sure that I will have fantastic orgasms (more than one) and I do not have to stimulate my clit with my fingers because I can't feel enough from penetration like with hubby, I'm able to let it go and can watch and feel all the reactions of my body from what my lover is doing
Ohh my. ❤️🙏🙏

I think first of all mine is start mentally, I love to see the contrast between me and my bull, he is really black and im fair, he is actually huge and im kind of tiny so plus that I have a high sexual drive so all these with his stamina and having sex bareback drive me to the best orgasm every time we meet, other factor that the more we have sex together the more I like it. So best advice you start with you need to see what you looking for mentally after that he will do the rest ;)
Sensational advice

Absolutely, thankfully I achieve both vaginal and clitoral orgasms. My vaginal orgasms are achieved through deep penetration. The vaginal orgasms I experience are literally mind blowing. I wrap my legs tightly around my BF's and I hold him closely to my body and kiss him passionately. I start out by having multiple clitoral orgasms and those lead up to strong vaginal orgasms. They literally take my breath away. I luv it when my BF @TopCat feels my deep vaginal orgasms as they squeeze his hard chocolate nice and tight, ;) Mmmmm. :mstickle::devilish::sex:
Your description drives me wild

Always with the bulls that I've had the pleasure to let fuck me. Never with hubby. We do our homework very well searching and messaging, have had only eight different black men so far - dozens and dozens of times though - the smallest of them being 8 inches long and 2 inches thick, and they all have tremendous endurance/stamina. I've been truly blessed so far.

Vaginal orgasm can mean several different things, but I'm assuming you're talking about a gspot orgasm. I think most women will tell you that's generally about girth, it'll swell when aroused but the cock needs to put enough pressure for it to be stimulating. Sadly, some women never find the right stimulation to get there.

There's also cervical orgasm (more common with long, slow, deep strokes or with masochistic women) and orgasm from stimulation of the fornix (rare af, the man needs to pretty much know exactly what he's trying to do to slip into the fornix).

For some women a gspot orgasm may mean squirting, for me personally squirting isn't an orgasm though it does feel fantastic and can occasionally be accompanied by an orgasm.

The most intense orgasm I've ever had was an anal orgasm while being choked, that was a full body, change my life, hours of aftershock kind of orgasm.

To answer the poll question, the colour of my partner is irrelevant. If they have the right equipment and know how to handle and arouse a woman's body and mind, they can likely bring any number of orgasm from me.

I think making the woman comfortable and then taking the time to get her warmed up and try to find out what she likes. My wife would have huge orgasms for some men and it had little to do with much sometimes. Licking and touching and kissing before hand always helps and of course licking while they fuck works wonders

Vaginal orgasm can mean several different things, but I'm assuming you're talking about a gspot orgasm. I think most women will tell you that's generally about girth, it'll swell when aroused but the cock needs to put enough pressure for it to be stimulating. Sadly, some women never find the right stimulation to get there.

There's also cervical orgasm (more common with long, slow, deep strokes or with masochistic women) and orgasm from stimulation of the fornix (rare af, the man needs to pretty much know exactly what he's trying to do to slip into the fornix).

For some women a gspot orgasm may mean squirting, for me personally squirting isn't an orgasm though it does feel fantastic and can occasionally be accompanied by an orgasm.

The most intense orgasm I've ever had was an anal orgasm while being choked, that was a full body, change my life, hours of aftershock kind of orgasm.

To answer the poll question, the colour of my partner is irrelevant. If they have the right equipment and know how to handle and arouse a woman's body and mind, they can likely bring any number of orgasm from me.
@avaadore Do you need size to squirt?

Wow

Always with the bulls that I've had the pleasure to let fuck me. Never with hubby. We do our homework very well searching and messaging, have had only eight different black men so far - dozens and dozens of times though - the smallest of them being 8 inches long and 2 inches thick, and they all have tremendous endurance/stamina. I've been truly blessed so far.
Hot

Back