• always

• sometimes

• close

• not important

• want to ..

• hubby satisfy my needs

• with bbc exclusively

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think first of all mine is start mentally, I love to see the contrast between me and my bull, he is really black and im fair, he is actually huge and im kind of tiny so plus that I have a high sexual drive so all these with his stamina and having sex bareback drive me to the best orgasm every time we meet, other factor that the more we have sex together the more I like it. So best advice you start with you need to see what you looking for mentally after that he will do the rest ;)

It's definitely mental for me, too! Although I'm taller(5'8"), I like to date guys who are taller, like in the 6'3" and taller range...i like the image and feeling of him being so much bigger...leads to better orgasms, I think

I have to have a thick cock to be able to get off, if it’s not thick it’s very hard almost impossible for me to cum. I also prefer balls deep in my pussy grinding, mixing it up with slow and fast, that will def make me cum!!! But have to have a thick dick, it makes me cum harder if he starts filling my pussy up when I start cumming the orgasm is so much better!!

Having an orgasm and the level it hits you at is dependent on so many things, not just one thing. I find if you want something mind blowing it is all about teasing and building up and getting that internal fire and desire just burning. You want that anticipation to be there as well as excitement and both to be driving both of you. Then when you rip the clothes off and take it to the bedroom take time to explore and enjoy yourselves. Play, taste, feel, try this or that, talk dirty, laugh and really enjoy it. Quickies have their place in the world but not everything needs to be rushed.

Having an orgasm and the level it hits you at is dependent on so many things, not just one thing. I find if you want something mind blowing it is all about teasing and building up and getting that internal fire and desire just burning. You want that anticipation to be there as well as excitement and both to be driving both of you. Then when you rip the clothes off and take it to the bedroom take time to explore and enjoy yourselves. Play, taste, feel, try this or that, talk dirty, laugh and really enjoy it. Quickies have their place in the world but not everything needs to be rushed.

So well said....

Back