vagina size

A question for the Ladies that i will answer as a guy from my experience... Permanent changes of a pussy from a dick do not exist! i've been in a swinger's circle with an ex girlfriend more than ten years ago. i have my experiences and discussions with other people in that circle. i've had a few girlfriends after, one of whom i have shared with other men. i have used toys and other means (fisting, for instance) and can tell you that permanent changes to a Woman's pussy do not exist. There may be temporal changes but typically after a maximum of two days every pussy will be back to "normal" (excluding major irritations or inflamation after a severe sore, but that's a different story, anyway a change from a dick or toy is never permanent!). i cannot say the same thing about childbirth which can make a difference but also depending on the circumstances. ;)

But as the question was directed toward Ladies... Women, do you concur?

I agree with MyWayIntermsofSex... After a night with my Dom Bull (he is 10") or my BBC (he's about 8", but thick AF), yes my pussy is more open for a day or two. I have, though, found if I'm getting aroused and thinking about either BBCs fucking me, my pussy tends to now open more in anticipation of BBC than I do in anticipation of my white husband. But, like after baby birth, it goes back to tight, creamy normal. :)ChelseaPussy.jpg

I agree with MyWayIntermsofSex... After a night with my Dom Bull (he is 10") or my BBC (he's about 8", but thick AF), yes my pussy is more open for a day or two. I have, though, found if I'm getting aroused and thinking about either BBCs fucking me, my pussy tends to now open more in anticipation of BBC than I do in anticipation of my white husband. But, like after baby birth, it goes back to tight, creamy normal. :)View attachment 3862724
God that is beautiful

The vagina, you can say it's not the very first one size fits all. According to the medical journals the average depth is 4 to 7 inches. Obviously there is a stretching feature. The gals know that if fortunate enough to accommodate a cock over 7in. It may take awhile, temporary discomfort or pressure but unless he's huge it will usually fit to a point . That might be different for every female. A DR. who i had sex with at a swinger party said something that made sense. Women who had a hysterectomy could take larger cocks easier than those who had not. Remove the uterus more room, logical.
My personal experiences while younger i sometimes stayed more open. Usually after sex with a very large male or several males. The time element seemed to have a barring on that as well. I mean a big guy who only lasted ten minutes closed right up. Lasted a hour or two stayed open . After my first baby i was not open but my guy said looser. He's above the normal size and he noticed less shove to make love. I guess some would say not as tight as before childbirth. I read a previous comment about returning to her previous tightness after baby birth so there too we all may react differently.

If there were no elasticity, then bet your bottom dollar after having a baby come out of there, it would make no sense for us to even bother cause no dick can match the size of a baby. If that were the case, those women with 14 ******* from that reality show, would have a wind tunnel under there lol. But seriously, nope, goes right back to its normal state.

Mine is definitely stretched inside. My hubby can’t feel a thing the couple times a year I let him fuck me. I do have sex 6 days a week with 3 different bulls and also do multiple meet ups when I travel. So maybe do to how much sex I do get my pussy has never had a chance to go back to pre-BBC tightness.
Please login or become a member to view

A question for the Ladies that i will answer as a guy from my experience... Permanent changes of a pussy from a dick do not exist! i've been in a swinger's circle with an ex girlfriend more than ten years ago. i have my experiences and discussions with other people in that circle. i've had a few girlfriends after, one of whom i have shared with other men. i have used toys and other means (fisting, for instance) and can tell you that permanent changes to a Woman's pussy do not exist. There may be temporal changes but typically after a maximum of two days every pussy will be back to "normal" (excluding major irritations or inflamation after a severe sore, but that's a different story, anyway a change from a dick or toy is never permanent!). i cannot say the same thing about childbirth which can make a difference but also depending on the circumstances. ;)

But as the question was directed toward Ladies... Women, do you concur?
Very true, but I will say that Do you have some women that will jam a 2liter Coke bottle in their snatch daily like it’s nothing. you can’t tell me that it isn’t stretched out beyond all recognition. LOL, I try to fuck a girl like that and it definitely was not happening,It felt like the saying “throwing a hotdog down a hallway”! And I’m pretty Girthy with some good length.

Very true, but I will say that Do you have some women that will jam a 2liter Coke bottle in their snatch daily like it’s nothing. you can’t tell me that it isn’t stretched out beyond all recognition. LOL, I try to fuck a girl like that and it definitely was not happening,It felt like the saying “throwing a hotdog down a hallway”! And I’m pretty Girthy with some good length.
Funny 😆

Back