Vacation advice for Jamaica

JEALOUS ! lol
Was in a resort place near monte go bay a couple of years ago if you talk to the taxi drivers, at the hotels they'll point you in the right direction. I suppose it kind of depends where you are with this but you can have an evening at the hedonism resort.
Where are you staying ?

JEALOUS ! lol
Was in a resort place near monte go bay a couple of years ago if you talk to the taxi drivers, at the hotels they'll point you in the right direction. I suppose it kind of depends where you are with this but you can have an evening at the hedonism resort.
Where are you staying ?

Well I haven’t booked it yet so I was wondering what a good place would be, my fiancé is a cuck and I have a bit of experience now with bbc my friends are single and have never tried this so I would like to expand there horizons so to speak.

Hey I was planning a holiday to Jamaica with a couple of good friends I was wondering if any women or couples had experiences there with the men and any advice on getting some friends to try this.
I would stay on the resort. When you see staff member you like, tell him you want big bamboo and if he can help. Be discrete. This is ANY resort in Jamaica.

Back