Up for it!

I don't know anything about photography, but the woman in this pic looks like she was "cut and pasted" into this scene. The lighting in the background really doesn't match the light on her body, but like I said, I know nothing about photography.
in answer to your suspicion, the photo is genuine, I am standing in front of a full wall floor to ceiling mirror and all I can suggest is the light is reflected back. I notice no one ever critsizes the numerous black cock photographs that are posted that look very similar, but then a cock is a cock is a cock and I suppose one dick is very much like another.

in answer to your suspicion, the photo is genuine, I am standing in front of a full wall floor to ceiling mirror and all I can suggest is the light is reflected back. I notice no one ever critsizes the numerous black cock photographs that are posted that look very similar, but then a cock is a cock is a cock and I suppose one dick is very much like another.

Point well taken regarding the dick pics, but as a guy, I don't look at pictures of guy's dicks nor do I spend any time contemplating them.

I didn't doubt the authenticity of your other pictures, just that the lighting didn't seem kosher on that one photo in particular. Hope that clears things up, and enjoy your day.

Back