Unicorn hunting- California's central valley

Tiyliea

Couple
Real Person
We are hunting the proverbial unicorn. Looking for a bbc bull with no strings attached. I'm not interested in "dating" my bull it would be purely about sex nothing else. I'm not looking for someone to to talk about my day with or buy me flowers and definitely no sweet nicknames. I'm looking for basically an on call penis that's big enough to leave me nice and stretched out for my partner to enjoy afterwards. Not in any rush to hop in the sack with anyone truly looking to find that unicorn.

About us: Mid 30s with complicated schedules. We don't often have super advanced time to plan encounters out and often work or life simply gets in the way of fun. I (female) don't really like to play if I can't come back to my partner right afterwards because for me it's all about sharing the encounter with him, teasing him with it then having him claim me afterwards.

What we are looking for( the unicorn):
* Hosting is a must (A car does not equal hosting) - I am willing to travel a bit for this within the modesto/ sonora region
* Black, I'm a pale white female and we both love the contrast so honestly the darker the better
* Thick dick, I LOVE being stretched out
* Clean health record
* Respectful, I will not tolerate being degraded or my partner being degraded
* Must be willing to record encounters
* Video calls are highly desired during the encounters

Before any meet ups happen I prefer getting to know the person a little bit because there is nothing worse than discovering the sexual presences don't align. 20220516_174847.jpg20220323_215555.jpg20210502_230512.jpg

We are hunting the proverbial unicorn. Looking for a bbc bull with no strings attached. I'm not interested in "dating" my bull it would be purely about sex nothing else. I'm not looking for someone to to talk about my day with or buy me flowers and definitely no sweet nicknames. I'm looking for basically an on call penis that's big enough to leave me nice and stretched out for my partner to enjoy afterwards. Not in any rush to hop in the sack with anyone truly looking to find that unicorn.

About us: Mid 30s with complicated schedules. We don't often have super advanced time to plan encounters out and often work or life simply gets in the way of fun. I (female) don't really like to play if I can't come back to my partner right afterwards because for me it's all about sharing the encounter with him, teasing him with it then having him claim me afterwards.

* Hosting is a must (A car does not equal hosting) - I am willing to travel a bit for this within the modesto/ sonora region
* Black, I'm a pale white female and we both love the contrast so honestly the darker the better
* Clean health record

Before any meet ups happen I prefer getting to know the person a little bit because there is nothing worse than discovering the sexual presences don't align. View attachment 5774095View attachment 5774096View attachment 5774097
Interested Bull in L.A. Message me.

Interested bull in LA region! Traveling closer to accommodate is not an issue. Will still be a gentleman and host if you’re ok with being in an upscale hotel/time share/rental. Let me know if this is something that could work for you and your partner

I am in the central Valley (bakersfield) that might be too far for you, but if it isn't I am definitely what you are looking for. I am 6'3 230lbs clean, hung and thick, educated, non creepy, and just looking for a nice pussy to pound. I don't need to be anyone's boyfriend.

* Clean health record

Before any meet ups happen I prefer getting to know the person a little bit because there is nothing worse than discovering the sexual presences don't align. View attachment 5774095View attachment 5774096View attachment 5774097
BBC in Fresno if your still looking

I am in the central Valley (bakersfield) that might be too far for you, but if it isn't I am definitely what you are looking for. I am 6'3 230lbs clean, hung and thick, educated, non creepy, and just looking for a nice pussy to pound. I don't need to be anyone's boyfriend.
Bakersfield is a bit out if my range but will keep in mind if I find myself down that way.

* Clean health record

Fuckable nice

* Clean health record

I really love your style. Word for word agree with all you look for in this site. And you're from Modesto too??

* Clean health record

Still looking

Back