UK USERS ON FABSWINGERS

Me and my gf who I am trying to get blacked was on there just to talk to guys on there for her to get more comfortable but came ass for a little while as she has fallen pregnant but I’m definitely going to try and get her back on.

Only a few guys really understood cuckolding and being a bull in my eyes. They’re concept was just in fucking another mans wife gf or whatever infront of them when it’s so much more than that

Me and my gf who I am trying to get blacked was on there just to talk to guys on there for her to get more comfortable but came ass for a little while as she has fallen pregnant but I’m definitely going to try and get her back on.

Only a few guys really understood cuckolding and being a bull in my eyes. They’re concept was just in fucking another mans wife gf or whatever infront of them when it’s so much more than that

I persuaded my wife to try it, in the hope that she’d get the confidence to find a real man, but unfortunately all of the pushy idiots scared her off. It was a real shame as one black guy was making progress, but too many just didn’t get the cuckold dynamic at all, and weren’t patient.

Such a shame.

I persuaded my wife to try it, in the hope that she’d get the confidence to find a real man, but unfortunately all of the pushy idiots scared her off. It was a real shame as one black guy was making progress, but too many just didn’t get the cuckold dynamic at all, and weren’t patient.

Such a shame.
Sounds like we were in the same boat we found one too however asked me if I was into bi and that was a no so kind o changes the whole dynamic too

Back