Uk sissy crossdresser

Uk, North East based White sissy crossdresser seeking to be cucked and owned.
I have fully feminized my sissy husband and I am looking for a playmate for him you also will be bred three or four times a week by my black lovers you will be treated very very well with respect and I will take care of you just like I take care of my sissy husband the two of you will sleep together I usually go out to a strip joint with my friends and we always bring back a couple of black daddies to have fun with love to know if you're interested I will shoot you my number and you can text me over there I can tell you more all my black daddies are very very big

Uk, North East based White sissy crossdresser seeking to be cucked and owned.
I have fully feminized my sissy husband and I am looking for a playmate for him you also will be bred three or four times a week by my black lovers you will be treated very very well with respect and I will take care of you just like I take care of my sissy husband the two of you will sleep together I usually go out to a strip joint with my friends and we always bring back a couple of black daddies to have fun with love to know if you're interested I will shoot you my number and you can text me over there I can tell you more all my black daddies are very very

You will have to give up your manhood to me and give me total control 24/7 over you you will obey everything I tell you and all of my black lovers will have total control over you too when you have given me your manhood and my black Daddy has breed you will belong to me you can stay right here as long as you want you will not have to worry about anything my black lovers and I will take care of you I will get I give you everything that you need

Attachments

• resized_516683_5122e593 (1).jpg
    resized_516683_5122e593 (1).jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 19
Back