UK midland BBC

Hi. We’re a couple, we have a family together and are very much in love and want to protect that but are after a ‘toy’ to play with. Basically just to fuck my wife senseless and take turns making her cum. Let her massage whilst you lay there and just get hard. She’s shy but She wants to feel two cocks inside her but has a huge ass so you’ll need to be hung to get through the cheeks! We’re Both ex models, in good shape, wife has very wide hips and small waist. 45yrs but looks mid thirties. Both healthy clean none smokers.

Interested?

Hi. We’re a couple, we have a family together and are very much in love and want to protect that but are after a ‘toy’ to play with. Basically just to fuck my wife senseless and take turns making her cum. Let her massage whilst you lay there and just get hard. She’s shy but She wants to feel two cocks inside her but has a huge ass so you’ll need to be hung to get through the cheeks! We’re Both ex models, in good shape, wife has very wide hips and small waist. 45yrs but looks mid thirties. Both healthy clean none smokers.

Interested?
Hey saw your post and I'm interested and available
I've got a thick BBC, message me back

Back