UK Married Couple Our 1st Time Going Black

Spanner73

Couple
From
UK
Part 1

The following is a true story of which only names have been changed for privacy. This is my story from a husband’s point of view of what happened one night a few years ago somewhere in the UK.

One night I’d gone into town with a few mates and bumped into a group of girls out together, we began chatting with them and by the end of the night one of them who was Jayne gave me her phone number.

A few nights later I texted Jayne and reminded her who I was to see if she’d like to out for a ******* on Friday night, she said she’d love to and we did just that.

Jayne was 37 yrs old, attractive and about 5ft5” size 12 with streaked short blonde hair, a nice ass and what I would later discover a pair of huge tits.

After a few dates we began seeing each other on a regular basis and moving on to later times moved in with each other, got married and had children.

Jayne like myself absolutely loved sex but would always struggle from a satisfaction point of view and wouldn’t cum easily despite having many boyfriend’s before I had met her. We would often talk about fantasy and for me personally I’d always been into the stories of married couples who were interested in meeting guys for fun, notably well endowed Black guys.

I’d often tease her about it but really that’s all it was and initially she made it clear that it wouldn’t be happening which was fair enough, I’d read other wives who had been ******* into it which wasn’t for us and at the end of the day it wouldn’t bring any enjoyment if she didn’t want to participate but still on occasions it became enjoyable for us to fantasise about it anyway. Jayne was always submissive and loved a guy to take a lead so she’d always tell me that the mystery guy had a much bigger cock than me and as time moved on I noticed a slight change in her thoughts as she would often say that many boyfriend’s couldn’t satisfy her so what made me think that another guy could ? I disagreed with her until one day out of the blue she hit me with it, she simply said ok your on !

“If you want me to sit on a Black guy’s cock I will, but there’s 2 conditions”

At that moment I couldn’t think I was just speechless, you could have knocked me down with a feather and if there’s any husbands out there that have been in a similar situation after your wife agrees to something like this and your reading this you’ll know exactly where I’m coming from.

The 2 conditions were for me to find someone suitable and my wife told me that this will be a one time only thing and if I wanted to record it I could.

I knew exactly who and what we we’re looking for so I set about placing an advert for a Good looking,strong,dominant, experienced well endowed Black guy of a similar age or older than us who would be much bigger in stature than myself and would humiliate me about my size whilst being with my wife. We placed the advert and within a matter of days we had an incredible response of between 70-120 messages which I looked through and over time i started to narrow it down until we got down to a guy I really liked, he had stood out and he looked the part from his pictures and description, we had had a lot of messages from him and he had some good experience with couples, I told Jayne that we had arranged to talk on the telephone within a week and she trusted my judgement.

My heart was beating out of my chest when I spoke to Chris for the first time and he came across really well he was asking about Jayne a lot and her likes/dislikes and I explained that we hadn’t done anything like this before and Jayne was a little nervous, he understood and said he’d try to settle Jayne and take things slowly. it wasn’t long before we started to talk about a date and one was shortly agreed. I told Chris we would travel for a night away as he was a good distance from us.

On the day in question we sorted the children out, got ready and traveled to the hotel where we met Chris in the hotel lobby around 5pm.

Chris was around 6ft well built, smartly dressed, smelt great and was just how Jayne likes men to be so I knew she’d love that. I noticed almost immediately how Jayne’s crossed legs were pointing towards Chris’s which was a great sign in body language and knew I’d chosen well. I left them to chat while I went to the bar and got some drinks I looked back and they we’re chatting away like they’d known each other for years, she was giggling away and then the realisation hit me as I looked over that

This guy is going to be fucking my wife probably within the next hour.

I’d previously told Chris about it being a one off and he told me that he’d heard all of that before and I took from that, if it goes well she’ll probably want it again but for now we’ll just enjoy tonight. I ordered the 2 pints and a vodka for Jayne and joined them in the lobby. We chatted away for a while until we’d finished and then we made a move for our hotel room.

Chris had originally asked what colour lingerie Jayne likes to wear and I’d told him what she has in her collection so he’d kindly asked for one of the choices. So without further ado Jayne appeared from the bathroom wearing a Red chemise silky top with red silky knickers, red stockings & red suspender belt.

My heart was racing as she sat on the bed with Chris sitting down next to her and he asked how she was feeling to which she said better but still nervous. I knew as soon as things got underway that all inhibitions would melt away as Jayne gets horny very quickly. Jayne giggled nervously as Chris stroked her red stocking legs and boobs through her chemise top for a few minutes until he stood up removed his trousers and Jayne watched intently as Chris’s pants were removed and out sprung Chris’s Big Black cock, he revealed what Jayne later described as the biggest cock she’d seen and later had. Chris slowly pulled his foreskin back to reveal his huge Black helmet and for fun I’d brought a tape measure so I measured my tiny 4.5” inch and then Chris invited me to measure him and yes 8” of jet Black length but oh my the girth was so thick, he pointed out that I was tiny and his was huge as your wife will shortly realise. He moved in so he could rub his hands all over my wife’s body and in turn she reached out to wank Chris slowly but it wasn’t long before she was breathing hard and I now knew she was getting wet she started to wank Chris faster and harder with him fingering my wife’s smooth wet pussy. I was wanking myself off watching as Confidence grew as Jayne started to suck Chris’s huge cock and wanked him hard as Chris pointed out that my wife was now very wet. We’d discussed everything beforehand but we hadn’t talked about intimacy so it was no surprise when Chris asked Jayne if they could do some kissing ? to which I knew Jayne would like that so my wife looked at me for approval and I raised my eyebrows to say yes and with that they began kissing passionately with Chriss hands all over her body. Chris then laid back on the bed and my wife continued to wank and suck his cock until Chris grabbed a condom rolled it onto his cock and before he could get up my wife made her intention very clear she threw off her sliky red chemise top showing Chris her huge as Chris laid on his back I tried to say something to her but she took no notice of me whatsoever and seemed to be in her own world I had mixed feelings of excitement, jealousy & anticipation as she got up and straddled him grabbing his cock and guided it towards her I watched on as my wife slowly lowered her smooth pussy lips down onto Chris’s 8” long & thick Black shaft letting out a little moan as she did so, Chris held my wife’s hips as she slowly took all of his length inside her and once she had gotten used to his size she started fucking him harder bouncing up and down on his cock, only 2 minutes had passed when Jayne started to moan and groan obviously enjoying his big cock, Chris gave her lots of encouragement and started to fuck her from underneath meeting her with upwards thrusts giving his full length until her moans got louder and he drove his cock into her as he could sense he’d got her close and with a moan she came within 3 minutes of him being inside her.

Things slowed down with Chris still slowly sliding his cock into my wife and as I approached the bed to ask if she was alright she giggled and said I’ll just have a short break.

Chris played the role of a confidant dominant Black guy well but was also very pleasant with it as he laid with Jayne on her side stroking her body all over and then he began to rub his Black fingers over my wife’s clit and G spot which she later said was fantastic, Chris asked her if tonight was as she expected it to be and I was delighted that she said she thought it was a lot nicer than she expected it to be and with that Chris held his hand out to shake mine as he was pleased for us. With the niceties out of the way it was time for more action and with us all being familiar with each other Chris now sensed it was time to push the boundaries so he turned Jayne onto all fours her favourite position and slowly slid his black cock into her from behind at first until she got accustomed to his size and then he started to fuck my wife faster and harder and she came for the second time, after recovering they stayed in the same position with him now placing his hands on his hips and he encouraged Jayne to fuck him so she kept sliding back on him and was clearly enjoying it. Jayne cried out fucking hell it’s massive he turned to me with a smugness and asked me if I’d heard that, I said I had and he told me that I’ll never go that deep inside my wife with my tiny cock. Chris gave Jayne a gentle reminder what she was full of and he told her it’s big,it’s black and it’s deep inside you and she moaned in appreciation.

Chris moved in and slid his huge cock inside her and pulled her hair in a show of sheer dominance as her tits swung and her nipples were rock hard. I Looked at her and her eyes were closed and she circularly ran her tongue around her lipstick lips she then opened her mouth for my cock I’d never seen her so horny and I rammed my cock in her mouth and Chris told her to suck my tiny cock and he fucked her hard and fast I had to pull away as this was the horniest thing I’d ever seen in my life and I didn’t want to cum, Jayne was making all kinds of noise as Chris fucked my wife so hard and at one moment he accidentally withdrew only for my wife to push back on him as if his cock was a ******* and she needed it badly. Chris asked her if she needed a break and she just shook her head with an outright no. Chris smiled and knew she wasn’t done so he fucked her with sheer ferocity and within a few minutes she let out a roar and orgasmed again but this seemed bigger than the last 2 and she told me later that her legs had gone to jelly. Without anything being said I felt Chris was going to make sure that he wasn’t going to be forgotten and with us saying it’s going to be a one off was he making sure that from his point of view the meet tonight was going to be so good that Jayne was going to come back for more of his Big Black Cock ? I knew for sure that he fancied the pants off her and everything he was doing was going in the right direction in terms of brownie points. She had been truly satisfied all evening and things had come to a natural end so she wrapped her red stocking legs around Chris’s back and he fucked her in the missionary position and not long after that he came with a loud roar and Jayne was happy to repay the favour in terms of satisfaction. We chatted for a while until Chris got dressed kissed Jayne and thanked us for a great evening and left.

I asked Jayne how she was and if she had enjoyed it and she said I’m great darling I feel like I’ve ran a marathon I’m a bit sore but she said she’d be lying if she had she hadn’t enjoyed it. She told me right then that without me asking that she loved it but saw it as a big tick off a bucket list but didn’t want to do it again but that was at odds of what came the following morning which I’ll come on to , I asked her if I could fuck her, she agreed so I got on top look down and my wife’s pussy was clearly stretched and it hung open so I slotted my cock inside her but she said she couldn’t feel it and she giggled that Chris’s Black cock was massive I had a flashback of my wife cumming and with a huge groan I shot my load into my wife within 2 minutes.

We woke up the next morning and went downstairs for breakfast before leaving for home we had only sat the table for a few moments having coffee and Jayne started talking about last night and how good it was and asked me what I thought I said I loved it too and then she hit me with “shall we do it again” ? I was up for doing it again and I knew Chris would almost certainly want to but I was a bit confused as she said after the event that she loved it but didn’t want to do it again and now she’s saying otherwise I wasn’t sure if she feeling slightly guilty after all we’re married and what wife is going to insist on it so was it mixed feelings ? However I thought we’d let the dust settle and enjoy the moment until it comes up again in conversation as I knew we’d talk about it again.

To be continued in part 2

Part 1

The following is a true story of which only names have been changed for privacy. This is my story from a husband’s point of view of what happened one night a few years ago somewhere in the UK.

One night I’d gone into town with a few mates and bumped into a group of girls out together, we began chatting with them and by the end of the night one of them who was Jayne gave me her phone number.

A few nights later I texted Jayne and reminded her who I was to see if she’d like to out for a ******* on Friday night, she said she’d love to and we did just that.

Jayne was 37 yrs old, attractive and about 5ft5” size 12 with streaked short blonde hair, a nice ass and what I would later discover a pair of huge tits.

After a few dates we began seeing each other on a regular basis and moving on to later times moved in with each other, got married and had children.

Jayne like myself absolutely loved sex but would always struggle from a satisfaction point of view and wouldn’t cum easily despite having many boyfriend’s before I had met her. We would often talk about fantasy and for me personally I’d always been into the stories of married couples who were interested in meeting guys for fun, notably well endowed Black guys.

I’d often tease her about it but really that’s all it was and initially she made it clear that it wouldn’t be happening which was fair enough, I’d read other wives who had been ******* into it which wasn’t for us and at the end of the day it wouldn’t bring any enjoyment if she didn’t want to participate but still on occasions it became enjoyable for us to fantasise about it anyway. Jayne was always submissive and loved a guy to take a lead so she’d always tell me that the mystery guy had a much bigger cock than me and as time moved on I noticed a slight change in her thoughts as she would often say that many boyfriend’s couldn’t satisfy her so what made me think that another guy could ? I disagreed with her until one day out of the blue she hit me with it, she simply said ok your on !

At that moment I couldn’t think I was just speechless, you could have knocked me down with a feather and if there’s any husbands out there that have been in a similar situation after your wife agrees to something like this and your reading this you’ll know exactly where I’m coming from.

The 2 conditions were for me to find someone suitable and my wife told me that this will be a one time only thing and if I wanted to record it I could.

I knew exactly who and what we we’re looking for so I set about placing an advert for a Good looking,strong,dominant, experienced well endowed Black guy of a similar age or older than us who would be much bigger in stature than myself and would humiliate me about my size whilst being with my wife. We placed the advert and within a matter of days we had an incredible response of between 70-120 messages which I looked through and over time i started to narrow it down until we got down to a guy I really liked, he had stood out and he looked the part from his pictures and description, we had had a lot of messages from him and he had some good experience with couples, I told Jayne that we had arranged to talk on the telephone within a week and she trusted my judgement.

My heart was beating out of my chest when I spoke to Chris for the first time and he came across really well he was asking about Jayne a lot and her likes/dislikes and I explained that we hadn’t done anything like this before and Jayne was a little nervous, he understood and said he’d try to settle Jayne and take things slowly. it wasn’t long before we started to talk about a date and one was shortly agreed. I told Chris we would travel for a night away as he was a good distance from us.

On the day in question we sorted the children out, got ready and traveled to the hotel where we met Chris in the hotel lobby around 5pm.

Chris was around 6ft well built, smartly dressed, smelt great and was just how Jayne likes men to be so I knew she’d love that. I noticed almost immediately how Jayne’s crossed legs were pointing towards Chris’s which was a great sign in body language and knew I’d chosen well. I left them to chat while I went to the bar and got some drinks I looked back and they we’re chatting away like they’d known each other for years, she was giggling away and then the realisation hit me as I looked over that

I’d previously told Chris about it being a one off and he told me that he’d heard all of that before and I took from that, if it goes well she’ll probably want it again but for now we’ll just enjoy tonight. I ordered the 2 pints and a vodka for Jayne and joined them in the lobby. We chatted away for a while until we’d finished and then we made a move for our hotel room.

Chris had originally asked what colour lingerie Jayne likes to wear and I’d told him what she has in her collection so he’d kindly asked for one of the choices. So without further ado Jayne appeared from the bathroom wearing a Red chemise silky top with red silky knickers, red stockings & red suspender belt.

My heart was racing as she sat on the bed with Chris sitting down next to her and he asked how she was feeling to which she said better but still nervous. I knew as soon as things got underway that all inhibitions would melt away as Jayne gets horny very quickly. Jayne giggled nervously as Chris stroked her red stocking legs and boobs through her chemise top for a few minutes until he stood up removed his trousers and Jayne watched intently as Chris’s pants were removed and out sprung Chris’s Big Black cock, he revealed what Jayne later described as the biggest cock she’d seen and later had. Chris slowly pulled his foreskin back to reveal his huge Black helmet and for fun I’d brought a tape measure so I measured my tiny 4.5” inch and then Chris invited me to measure him and yes 8” of jet Black length but oh my the girth was so thick, he pointed out that I was tiny and his was huge as your wife will shortly realise. He moved in so he could rub his hands all over my wife’s body and in turn she reached out to wank Chris slowly but it wasn’t long before she was breathing hard and I now knew she was getting wet she started to wank Chris faster and harder with him fingering my wife’s smooth wet pussy. I was wanking myself off watching as Confidence grew as Jayne started to suck Chris’s huge cock and wanked him hard as Chris pointed out that my wife was now very wet. We’d discussed everything beforehand but we hadn’t talked about intimacy so it was no surprise when Chris asked Jayne if they could do some kissing ? to which I knew Jayne would like that so my wife looked at me for approval and I raised my eyebrows to say yes and with that they began kissing passionately with Chriss hands all over her body. Chris then laid back on the bed and my wife continued to wank and suck his cock until Chris grabbed a condom rolled it onto his cock and before he could get up my wife made her intention very clear she threw off her sliky red chemise top showing Chris her huge as Chris laid on his back I tried to say something to her but she took no notice of me whatsoever and seemed to be in her own world I had mixed feelings of excitement, jealousy & anticipation as she got up and straddled him grabbing his cock and guided it towards her I watched on as my wife slowly lowered her smooth pussy lips down onto Chris’s 8” long & thick Black shaft letting out a little moan as she did so, Chris held my wife’s hips as she slowly took all of his length inside her and once she had gotten used to his size she started fucking him harder bouncing up and down on his cock, only 2 minutes had passed when Jayne started to moan and groan obviously enjoying his big cock, Chris gave her lots of encouragement and started to fuck her from underneath meeting her with upwards thrusts giving his full length until her moans got louder and he drove his cock into her as he could sense he’d got her close and with a moan she came within 3 minutes of him being inside her.

Things slowed down with Chris still slowly sliding his cock into my wife and as I approached the bed to ask if she was alright she giggled and said I’ll just have a short break.

Chris played the role of a confidant dominant Black guy well but was also very pleasant with it as he laid with Jayne on her side stroking her body all over and then he began to rub his Black fingers over my wife’s clit and G spot which she later said was fantastic, Chris asked her if tonight was as she expected it to be and I was delighted that she said she thought it was a lot nicer than she expected it to be and with that Chris held his hand out to shake mine as he was pleased for us. With the niceties out of the way it was time for more action and with us all being familiar with each other Chris now sensed it was time to push the boundaries so he turned Jayne onto all fours her favourite position and slowly slid his black cock into her from behind at first until she got accustomed to his size and then he started to fuck my wife faster and harder and she came for the second time, after recovering they stayed in the same position with him now placing his hands on his hips and he encouraged Jayne to fuck him so she kept sliding back on him and was clearly enjoying it. Jayne cried out fucking hell it’s massive he turned to me with a smugness and asked me if I’d heard that, I said I had and he told me that I’ll never go that deep inside my wife with my tiny cock. Chris gave Jayne a gentle reminder what she was full of and he told her it’s big,it’s black and it’s deep inside you and she moaned in appreciation.

Chris moved in and slid his huge cock inside her and pulled her hair in a show of sheer dominance as her tits swung and her nipples were rock hard. I Looked at her and her eyes were closed and she circularly ran her tongue around her lipstick lips she then opened her mouth for my cock I’d never seen her so horny and I rammed my cock in her mouth and Chris told her to suck my tiny cock and he fucked her hard and fast I had to pull away as this was the horniest thing I’d ever seen in my life and I didn’t want to cum, Jayne was making all kinds of noise as Chris fucked my wife so hard and at one moment he accidentally withdrew only for my wife to push back on him as if his cock was a ******* and she needed it badly. Chris asked her if she needed a break and she just shook her head with an outright no. Chris smiled and knew she wasn’t done so he fucked her with sheer ferocity and within a few minutes she let out a roar and orgasmed again but this seemed bigger than the last 2 and she told me later that her legs had gone to jelly. Without anything being said I felt Chris was going to make sure that he wasn’t going to be forgotten and with us saying it’s going to be a one off was he making sure that from his point of view the meet tonight was going to be so good that Jayne was going to come back for more of his Big Black Cock ? I knew for sure that he fancied the pants off her and everything he was doing was going in the right direction in terms of brownie points. She had been truly satisfied all evening and things had come to a natural end so she wrapped her red stocking legs around Chris’s back and he fucked her in the missionary position and not long after that he came with a loud roar and Jayne was happy to repay the favour in terms of satisfaction. We chatted for a while until Chris got dressed kissed Jayne and thanked us for a great evening and left.

I asked Jayne how she was and if she had enjoyed it and she said I’m great darling I feel like I’ve ran a marathon I’m a bit sore but she said she’d be lying if she had she hadn’t enjoyed it. She told me right then that without me asking that she loved it but saw it as a big tick off a bucket list but didn’t want to do it again but that was at odds of what came the following morning which I’ll come on to , I asked her if I could fuck her, she agreed so I got on top look down and my wife’s pussy was clearly stretched and it hung open so I slotted my cock inside her but she said she couldn’t feel it and she giggled that Chris’s Black cock was massive I had a flashback of my wife cumming and with a huge groan I shot my load into my wife within 2 minutes.

We woke up the next morning and went downstairs for breakfast before leaving for home we had only sat the table for a few moments having coffee and Jayne started talking about last night and how good it was and asked me what I thought I said I loved it too and then she hit me with “shall we do it again” ? I was up for doing it again and I knew Chris would almost certainly want to but I was a bit confused as she said after the event that she loved it but didn’t want to do it again and now she’s saying otherwise I wasn’t sure if she feeling slightly guilty after all we’re married and what wife is going to insist on it so was it mixed feelings ? However I thought we’d let the dust settle and enjoy the moment until it comes up again in conversation as I knew we’d talk about it again.

Absolutely fantastic

Part 2

Over the next few weeks we decided that we would continue with our fun and see where it took us so we left it a while and contacted Chris a couple of months after our first meet to see if he’d like to meet up with us again and he said he’d love too. We managed to arrange a sleepover for our 3 ******* in advance and invited Chris to our house on Saturday night Jayne had not any fun for a probably 2 weeks with us having busy work lives so that added to the excitement I was struggling to contain myself especially when Jayne asked me if her smooth pussy looked ok as she’d just come from the bathroom I went to taste it and she pulled away and said it wasn’t for me and it was surreal as I watched Jayne paint her toes, blow dry her hair , makeup on etc and then she slipped into her new outfit, a black fishnet crotchless body stocking and we then waited for the front door bell to ring as we had a ******* downstairs.

Chris arrived and I greeted him at the door I went off to get him a beer from the kitchen as he sat down talking to Jayne like he’d know her for years I purposely didn’t rush as I could hear Jayne giggling and them both having a flirt with each other and I eventually walked in to see Chris with his hand on my wife’s leg. Chris reminded me that Jayne was all his again tonight as Jayne told him she was all fresh and ready for him as Chris didn’t want any remnants of me at all. We finished our drinks and headed upstairs as I was told to sit in the chair and watch and not become a distraction for them.

They started kissing until Chris undid his trousers and took down his boxers as his Big Black Cock sprung out and Jayne without hesitation sucked and wanked his cock into her mouth and incidentally there’s nothing that gets her horny and wet as that. Chris felt my wife’s wet pussy and said she was soaking as he continued to rub her clit he delved his fingers inside her and I could hear her pussy squelching as she started to groan, her moans got louder and to my surprise she squirted all over Chris’s Black fingers which I’d never seen before she later told me that his finger work was superb and her orgasm was big. He laid Jayne on her back and licked her soaking juice from her smooth pussy her huge tits behind the netting of her body stocking looked great and her nipples looked rock hard with lust, Chris laid her down grabbed a condom and rolled it down his huge 8” thick black cock and took his place between my wife’s legs she looked down and got off on watching Chris’s slide his huge black cock into her hole and she gasped at it did so, as she wrapped her legs around his back and he started to fuck my wife for a good few minutes until he got off laid down and Jayne climbed on top looking down to see it slide inside her and began to slowly bounce up and down on his cock and as the pace increased my wife began to moan as Chris met her with upward thrusts he showed his dominance by slapping her ass hard and that seemed to turn her on even more he fucked her hard and told her to cum on his Black Cock and that did it she screamed and came all over Chris’s cock.

The meet was so passionate and intense with lots of attention and Jayne stayed in that position and had another orgasm before Chris fingered her again and made her cum over his fingers.

This was now the 2nd time we had met Chris and it was a superb meet again we went on to see him a few more times and really enjoyed the times we saw him however if there was a downside it was condoms as Jayne really disliked them. In fact he had told me that he’d had a vasectomy and I hadn’t told Jayne as I wasn’t sure I wanted her to know for she may want Chris bareback and I wasn’t sure about that. Anyway after a while she was saying things about them being such an inconvenience and how they dried her out even though she always got wet and wished they didn’t have to use them so in the end despite my doubts I told her about Chris having the snip and we knew him and his family so she asked if we could consider Chris fucking her without one.

To be continued in part 3

Part 1

Well described and such a frequent response too from its only going to be a “One off” to let’s play some more. Yet another example of Going black and and needing Black.

You’re a lucky guy and I congratulate you both and look forward to reading part 2.

Part 3

Myself and Chris chatted about another meet and occasionally the talk of condoms arose and I opened up to the idea that Jayne wanted it that way and he teased me about it saying me he knew that’s what my wife wanted. He pointed out that there was a big difference between a wife wanting Black cock protected and a wife wanting it properly without and if she was prepared to have him bare like that then my wife would now become a real slut for his Big Black cock. There would be no going back after that and it’s a certainty that she’d always want it that way.

I was really nervous but excited at the same time and didn’t know what to think.

The day arrived and the usual preparations were on, unbeknown to Jayne I had brought some condoms just in case of her changing her mind, Chris had always brought his condoms with him but I had a feeling that this time he wasn’t going to so as Chris arrived I opened the box and laid them on the bedside table in full view. We all had a ******* as Jayne came downstairs to greet Chris wearing a red silky chemise top and Red crotchless suspender tights, there was a lot of banter between us but moving on we went upstairs with Jayne making light work of getting Chris’s black cock into her mouth and Chris was loving it, he groaned as my wife sucked and licked his huge black helmet like a lollipop and wanked his black cock into her mouth as he played with her huge tits and fingered her wet smooth pussy, this went on for a while until he laid Jayne down and licked her wet smooth pussy and played with her clit. He kept telling me how wet my wife was for him.

The condoms were still on the side and so far they’d been ignored and as Chris moved on top of Jayne and they started kissing passionately I watched intently as there was plenty of movement, interestingly Jayne had wrapped her red crotchless suspender tights around Chris’s back and I noticed her stocking heels tapping him on his thighs/bum and shuffling her hips almost goading him towards her, I say goading it wasn’t goading at all it showed her intent to him and he didn’t need to be a clever man to realise what she wanted and how she wanted it, as I looked from the bottom of the bed. I briefly saw Chris’s arm move down and realised he’d adjusted his cock and I’d no doubt it was almost in place. I grabbed a condom and placed it near his hand ,We had lowlights in the bedroom so I couldn’t see that clearly so I moved closer but got concerned as I could now see Chris’s huge unprotected Black cock placed at my wife’s cu** she shuffled her hips again towards him and she made no effort to say anything to him about a condom.

To be continued in part 4

Part 1

God got such a bones ready how your wife took it...been black love fucking white women whilst been filmed..

Back