UK Cuck looking to ease wife into this!

Hi there,
I'm a 39 year of Indian Male, an Experienced Bull who is well settled in the UK.
I enjoy cuckolding married couples for 3some/cuckold fun. I have had few encounters with few Indian couples and couple of English couples as well. I can see that it adds spice to their married life and enhances their sexual desires.
I have also have few meets with mature ladies and enjoy meeting them as well(not big built ladies plz).
I'm a working IT profession, who travels a bit due to work(as I'm self employed). I'm safe, D&D free and love to respect other's privacy.
I would love to meet other couples/mature ladies who are based in the UK and are decent and are working professionals like me. Newcomers are welcome as well.
I'm a non-pushy person, who likes decent, respectful and easy going people and like to meet people with similar traits. I'm chatty and a confident person who is funny as well and love good chat and humour.
In bedroom, I like to enjoy sex, which is usually acceptable to all. I'm not into any painful or other stuff.
I like to meet someone who is pretty comfortable to talk to and shares similar views/fantasies, as getting comfortable is very important. I don't mind waiting for the right couple/lady for that.
Please feel free to ping me on (jzzheart@yahoo.co.uk) on chat and we can take it from there.
Bye and take care.

BTW..she looks lovely. Would love to own her and fill her wet pussy with my cut hard cock in front of you. Is she ok with the idea of another man owning her in front of you?

Back