UK couple

curiousUKpair

Couple
Real Person
From
UK
New to all this, and taking some small steps right now, just exploring the fantasy with my gf.
My gf’s a sexy curvy PAWG brunette, with a round arse and beautiful big boobs. She‘s 29, and I’m 36. Just looking for some fun, and to experiment a bit at this stage....
We are based in the south east of the UK, and close to London...

New to all this, and taking some small steps right now, just exploring the fantasy with my gf.
My gf’s a sexy curvy PAWG brunette, with a round arse and beautiful big boobs. She‘s 29, and I’m 36. Just looking for some fun, and to experiment a bit at this stage....
Be welcome...you'll have lots of fun.

Welcome and enjoy the site

Welcome get verified as it adds loads of blokes willing to play and I’m in London often happy to go slow and easy

Welcome get verified as it adds loads of blokes willing to play and I’m in London often happy to go slow and easy

I’ll ask the gf is she’s willing - hope so, as it’d be great to have a little photo shoot of her dressed up in her sexiest lingerie!

it's great to see new couples where both parties know what's happening
verification would get loads of guys interested
pictures help as well
good luck and go have lot's of fun on your journey.
old guy in UK saying ENJOY YOURSELVES

Excellent

What does she think of B2W? Nice pink chastity, did you wear it voluntarily or did she make you?

I think she’s enjoying it so far - only really been on it a couple of days so far, and we want to take things slowly as neither of us have done this kind of thing before...I’m hoping she’ll get to see some big, hard UK cocks tributing her pics, so she’s got some fantasy material to draw upon!
Yeah, I’m in it voluntarily- though if she told me to wear it, that’d be fine as well!

Back