Uk Couple Seeks Long Term/Regularly Hookups

HotwifeSteph31

Couple
Real Person
From
UK
Curvy Wife looking for BBC boyfriend for long term/regular fun. You must obviously be living within the UK for this to be made possible.

My cuck hubby is cool, we've been together long enough now to know I can't live without a bbc in our marriage. My cuck really does enjoy watching my boyfriend take control with me in the bedroom. With this being said, my cuck wouldn't always have to be in our presence. Once we've both got to know you better then last minute meets could be made more possible as we would be able to date alone because cuck could stay behind at home with babysitting duties ;)

Last edited:
Curvy Wife looking for BBC boyfriend for long term/regular fun. You must obviously be living within the UK for this to be made possible.

My cuck hubby is cool, we've been together long enough now to know I can't live without a bbc in our marriage. My cuck really does enjoy watching my boyfriend take control with me in the bedroom. With this being said, my cuck wouldn't always have to be in our presence. Once we've both got to know you better then last minute meets could be made more possible as we would be able to have solo dates alone because cuck could stay behind at home with babysitting duties ;)

So where are all them single BBCs at? :devilish:
Hi

Experienced submissive wife blonde size 14 lives durham seeking experienced blk dom for long term fun meet at yours over weekends hubby aware and ok with my ki k id is subaly

My cuck hubby is cool, we've been together long enough now to know I can't live without a bbc in our marriage. My cuck really does enjoy watching my boyfriend take control with me in the bedroom. With this being said, my cuck wouldn't always have to be in our presence. Once we've both got to know you better then last minute meets could be made more possible as we would be able to have solo dates alone because cuck could stay behind at home with babysitting duties ;)

So where are all them single BBCs at? :devilish:
Hi, I wish very much be there give you all pleasure and stay together as you wrote. but I live in Portugal 🇵🇹 Lisbon city.
you are always welcome.

Back