UK Couple Looking For BBC Cucks

Would you FUCK Stacey?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for all the messages, sorry I have not replied to all but there has been a good number of offers to fuck her.

We have a guy lined up for her at the weekend, if it all goes ahead and she takes to it as I hope she will then there should be plenty more of Stacey's pussy on offer.

View attachment 6109913
Oh god that’s hot. I can’t wait to hear how it goes

She would look so good getting pounded and azz smacked and her beautiful blond hair pulled while her hubby watched!

Stacey is 5ft 2in tall and has 34B tits.

View attachment 6107567

Her favourite position is doggy :)

BBC based in SW London UK is looking and will travel
UK South West London based BBC
Since I've been feeling extra horny these past few days, I thought the best thing for me to do is send out a legitimate offer and see if I receive what I'm seeking, so here goes.

I'm a very horny black male who adores licking pussy and sometimes arse (tounge deep of course), I haven't had a squirtier for far too long so if you're a squirtier you will go straight to the top of my list 😉. I need either a cockhold couple 'ONLY INTO WOMAN), or a very sexy and horny woman (two would be perfect) lol, I'm girthy and I stay rock hard even after I've come again and again and again so best that anyone replying to my ad is able to fuck multiple times a night.

So, I'm looking for an interracial loving couple who need a BBC to fuck them in front of their partner or a horny attractive woman (or two) dressed classy and slutty who would like to have dinner and drinks with me at a very posh restaurant which would be followed by us going back to a local hotel room together and being absolutely filthy for at least a day and I'm happy to book the room for longer if required.

Willing to pay, but I believe that the people who are on this site are here for good sex and living out their fantasies and others have a high sex drive and just want to be fucked properly and need to come hard, and that's exactly where I am right now lol.

Serious and real replies only and NO time wasters needed as it just wastis everyone's time...

Let the games begin

BBC based in SW London UK is looking and will travel
UK South West London based BBC
Since I've been feeling extra horny these past few days, I thought the best thing for me to do is send out a legitimate offer and see if I receive what I'm seeking, so here goes.

I'm a very horny black male who adores licking pussy and sometimes arse (tounge deep of course), I haven't had a squirtier for far too long so if you're a squirtier you will go straight to the top of my list 😉. I need either a cockhold couple 'ONLY INTO WOMAN), or a very sexy and horny woman (two would be perfect) lol, I'm girthy and I stay rock hard even after I've come again and again and again so best that anyone replying to my ad is able to fuck multiple times a night.

So, I'm looking for an interracial loving couple who need a BBC to fuck them in front of their partner or a horny attractive woman (or two) dressed classy and slutty who would like to have dinner and drinks with me at a very posh restaurant which would be followed by us going back to a local hotel room together and being absolutely filthy for at least a day and I'm happy to book the room for longer if required.

Willing to pay, but I believe that the people who are on this site are here for good sex and living out their fantasies and others have a high sex drive and just want to be fucked properly and need to come hard, and that's exactly where I am right now lol.

Serious and real replies only and NO time wasters needed as it just wastis everyone's time...

Let the games begin

She's lovely 😍 you're based up North in Middlesbrough am I right?

Back