Uk couple here

BBCslutcouple

Couple
From
UK
My girlfriend loves the idea of finding a dominant bull for a long term scenario to make her black only. She has been telling me for years she belongs to black men and her curves were made for them.
She tells me she will eventually lock my cock up as the only time she wants me near her is to clean her pussy.
She has had an online master who trained her but she would love to experience more of this. She loves attention from black men everywhere she goes and although she can be shy I know she is a naughty girl.
She roleplays telling me she fucks black cock while I'm working and thats why her pussy eats my little cock so easily and she can't feel it. She shows me how she can twerk (she can move her arse like a pro) and deepthroat on her black dildo (both things she doesn't do to me).
If you'd like to talk to her feel free to message us and if you get her attention she will reply herself.
I'm made to buy her new lingerie and underwear (which I never get to see her in i must admit ;) ) so she has a good collection of outfits and heels for when she eventually is black owned. She wants to be submissive to you and be trained to worship your black cock so please get in touch!

Back