UK Couple (Early 30s) Looking for our first meet with a genuine, hung and dominant black bull

ukcouple1st

Couple
Hey all. We are a couple from the UK, both in our early 30s. Would love to start chatting online to BBC Bulls now that lockdown is nearly over (fingers crossed).

She has only ever slept with me but I can’t satisfy her in bed. It was my fantasy to watch her with a hung black guy for years before I finally got the courage to talk to her about it. And now the more we explore it and talk about it the more she is up for it. My cock is only 5 inches and I suffer form really bad premature ejaculation, the longest I can last during sex is about 20/30 seconds, no joke so we are looking for hung bulls (8inches +) who can show her how she deserves to be fucked

I'm older black male 53yrs old. Let see what my fat black cock can do for your her.
Please PM me if interested. see attached pic

Attachments

• makavelli07.png
    makavelli07.png
    245.6 KB · Views: 188
My cock is only 5 inches and I suffer form really bad premature ejaculation, the longest I can last during sex is about 20/30 seconds, no joke so we are looking for hung bulls (8inches +) who can show her how she deserves to be fucked
Exactly the same problem with me. That's why we decided to follow the cuckold lifestyle.

Hey all. We are a couple from the UK, both in our early 30s. Would love to start chatting online to BBC Bulls now that lockdown is nearly over (fingers crossed).

She has only ever slept with me but I can’t satisfy her in bed. It was my fantasy to watch her with a hung black guy for years before I finally got the courage to talk to her about it. And now the more we explore it and talk about it the more she is up for it. My cock is only 5 inches and I suffer form really bad premature ejaculation, the longest I can last during sex is about 20/30 seconds, no joke so we are looking for hung bulls (8inches +) who can show her how she deserves to be fucked
Hey I’m for London U.K., you still need a bull. I’m interested!

Back