UK canal boat trip

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
Kim and i work in the UK for a couple of months a year ,we rent a house of a wonderful elderly black couple and love being there friends due to an event which started several years ago .

Sam and Helen own a canal barge ,so when we first lived with them we spent some time on the water over time they became extremely friendly which disturbed us at first but due to there kindness we let it develop, I mean there was lots of sexual remarks , Kim being then in her thirties and very shapely was a target for Sam on several occasions I saw him place his hand on her ass , surprisingly she never resisted which got me a little hot thinking about it , Helen once mentioned that Sam loves cuvey women as we watched him feel her ass ,she smiled and said I see you like it to.

I approached Kim one night as we lay in bed ,asking her if she liked Sam she just moaned then she moved her hand to her crouch , my dick got hard ,Kim was masturbating telling me she thinks about Sam often ,I asked why , Kim answered , have you not seen the bulge in his swimmers he must be huge ,I could not help myself and shot a huge wad of cum all over Kim’s ass .

We now are both on the same thoughts I have alway wanted to see Kim fuck a huge cock she has always wanted to have a black cock.

Helen and I discussed the possibility of Sam taking Kim , she thought it would be on the cards next time we go on the barge.

Sam planned a weekend board Friday afternoon return Sunday .

We took plenty of booze and food , Friday we slept but my thoughts was on what may take place my cock was hard all night thinking what will happen.

Saturday was so hot , we only dressed in swimmers , Sam was steering and we Sunbathed ourselves on the deck , he found a nice quiet area tied up , girls went below to get food Sam and I enjoyed the sun , Kim emerged topless ,Helen olso came up naked so Sam dropped his shorts a exposed one hell of a cock ,I followed suit ,we sat around naked , Sam sat next to Kim his fingers we’re wondering on her thighs , Kim gave him moor room to explore , Helen held my hard cock telling me Kim was going to get sams huge cock open up her bald cherry , looking on his cock grew beyond his large belly ,Kim was now wanting it badly she gave me that can I please have look .

Helen and I went up to the deck she assured me Kim was in good hands , Helen was a lot older than us but did have a great ass and huge tits ,we drank and and played with each other but my thoughts was thinking how Kim was handling sams big cock , I was dying to go and peak but Helen held me back she told me to wait until Kim has had it deep in her , that will change Kim’s approach to fucking.
Sam , very naked and covered in sweat came up for air ,his cock was so thick even on the slack and covered with cum ,I went down to see if she was ok , Kim had a huge smile on her face lying there legs wide apart cum dripping out of a very swollen open cunt , we kissed ,I felt her body it was electric , I could taste sams sweat on her body which made my cock hard again , no words were spoken just lustfull play .

We joined Sam and Helen , Kim sat next to Sam ,kissed him and thanked him he just smiled and said there is moor to come for you my white slut , you are now my white slut aren’t you , yes she replied , I want your huge black cock , I felt a little hurt but at the same time excited .

That afternoon Sam took Kim in every position possible, Helen and I watched , she was so good and eased my mind with what was going on very supportive of sams indulgence, she said it was his right to fuck white sluts like your wife.

Back