UK BULL East Midlands Area

I am a Strong, black, and dominate man looking for wives that love Big Black Cock. Wive's that can't get enough, that want to be used by a strong black man, fucked by his big cock and filled with his hot, thick and potent sperm again and again, I'm looking for women who do this either with or without their husbands knowledge. Being very discreet or completely open about it.

I am fit, love fucking married women with my 10-11"" inch black cock and cumming balls deep inside their hot, wet, and hungry married pussies. If his sounds like what you need, let me know.

Black male, slim/lean, clean cut and straight. I'm experienced in meeting Married women who want to have a discreet time. Couples and looking for hot bedroom fun. Single ladies welcome as well.

I’m looking and willing to travel if your serious.

Too bad you’re not in London. This is exactly what the wife is looking for but we leave to go back home on Saturday early

Too bad you’re not in London. This is exactly what the wife is looking for but we leave to go back home on Saturday early

In London if you want to squeeze in a last minute playtime, PM me

Yes your right it is a shame plus i'm booked up Saturday so maybe one of the local bulls in London can sort you out but please do not be fooled by the real person term some of them will still let you down and if you want to be discreet be careful and speak to the person your going to meet first in person

Good luck and have fun

Shame your not an experienced dominant guy into spanking caning tieing up breast ******* and whoring me out ******* and more long term
You search for experience Dom is almost a year or 2 now. Still yet to find one? Hmmm makes me wonder

I am a Strong, black, and dominate man looking for wives that love Big Black Cock. Wive's that can't get enough, that want to be used by a strong black man, fucked by his big cock and filled with his hot, thick and potent sperm again and again, I'm looking for women who do this either with or without their husbands knowledge. Being very discreet or completely open about it.

I am fit, love fucking married women with my 10-11"" inch black cock and cumming balls deep inside their hot, wet, and hungry married pussies. If his sounds like what you need, let me know.

Black male, slim/lean, clean cut and straight. I'm experienced in meeting Married women who want to have a discreet time. Couples and looking for hot bedroom fun. Single ladies welcome as well.

I’m looking and willing to travel if your serious.
Hi, we are in Derby, my Wife is craving her first black cock. Can you help us

Back