UK based cuckold couple looking for a bull or bulls

Cuck&Slut

Couple
From
UK
Hi Potential bulls

We are a cuckold couple that is based in the UK. We are looking for a bull or bulls to fuck my wife's married white cunt. She is a real dirty slut and likes to take multiple cum loads in her cunt nice and deep.

As the cuckold in this relationship I have been demanded by her to find her new lovers to seed her married cunt with cum. If I don't find any new bulls to service her I will never get my little white dick sucked ever again.

At this stage I am a bit desperate and would like some assistance in making sure she is filled to the brim. Also if you have any friends that would like to help you in this important task please bring them along as she gets so wet pulling trains and I am up for some cock sucking for sure.

Desperate Cuckold

OMG

What a very tasty lady and I would love to be in your position as the cuckold waiting for that cream filled pussy to come home to suck every drop like a devoted cuckold.

Can you swap places please

Hi Potential bulls

We are a cuckold couple that is based in the UK. We are looking for a bull or bulls to fuck my wife's married white cunt. She is a real dirty slut and likes to take multiple cum loads in her cunt nice and deep.

As the cuckold in this relationship I have been demanded by her to find her new lovers to seed her married cunt with cum. If I don't find any new bulls to service her I will never get my little white dick sucked ever again.

At this stage I am a bit desperate and would like some assistance in making sure she is filled to the brim. Also if you have any friends that would like to help you in this important task please bring them along as she gets so wet pulling trains and I am up for some cock sucking for sure.

Desperate Cuckold
That is go I am all yours

Hi Potential bulls

Desperate Cuckold
Where abouts in the uk

Back