Tyler TX area Hotwife

Oh definitely, she’s still 100% into the lifestyle - it’s just she’s going through so much still physically that it’s not her current priority really. Once she has the breast reconstruction early next year & heals from that, she’ll be back at it full fledge.
She still is talking to a few guys currently, but nothing serious at the moment.

Forgot to add this pic she took a while back
She did a photo shoot thing as a gift for me
I just ❤️ how sexy she looks in this one!!!

On an update note: she’s having another date with her new gentleman on Sunday. They plan to spend the better part of the day together, so we’ll see where that goes.

They’ve also been discussing him sharing her with a few of his BBC friends occasionally & I was totally surprised at how open to the idea she seemed to be!!! Always been a desire of mine of course, but never like to steer her with my desires - want them always to be her needs & desires so it’s natural & right for her.

I’ll keep the updates coming
U can Still see Cakes…..that’s crazy

Sorry for the long break, but she had quite a bit of health issues after the reconstruction surgery unfortunately….
Thankfully though it seems she’s finally turned the corner & seems to be healing up nicely. Still a lot of pain associated the post chemo affects & related meds, but hoping that eases up more as well.
She did actually have a “play date” the other night with a friend from her pool league (unfortunately not black 😢), so she’s definitely starting to feel frisky & like a woman once again finally!
Hopefully more to update soon - thanks for all the patience 👍🏻

Attachments

• 63560453-DCB0-4D8B-82D1-80BD77C23CBE.jpeg
    63560453-DCB0-4D8B-82D1-80BD77C23CBE.jpeg
    995.4 KB · Views: 145
Sorry for the long break, but she had quite a bit of health issues after the reconstruction surgery unfortunately….
Thankfully though it seems she’s finally turned the corner & seems to be healing up nicely. Still a lot of pain associated the post chemo affects & related meds, but hoping that eases up more as well.
She did actually have a “play date” the other night with a friend from her pool league (unfortunately not black 😢), so she’s definitely starting to feel frisky & like a woman once again finally!
Glad to know she’s well

Good and she kept her smile

Thanks for the update. Love and kisses

love seeing that smile, here's hoping every thing continues to progress on her full recovery

Thats great news buddy, I am very happy for you two. great to have you back as a couple. I hope you get lucky that she cuckold you the best she can.

Back