Tyler TX area Hotwife

She’s down in Florida enjoying a weekend away with her bestie currently!
Sounds like it’s going well 👍🏻
Things are progressing nicely with her new lover prospect & hoping they get together this week for an evening together.
She’s got another surgery to go through at the end of the week to put her left expander back in, but that shouldn’t be to bad on her overall.

Attachments

• B62A92B0-E39D-4902-9774-9EB4D428658F.jpeg
    B62A92B0-E39D-4902-9774-9EB4D428658F.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 268
Things are progressing nicely with her new lover prospect & hoping they get together this week for an evening together.
She’s got another surgery to go through at the end of the week to put her left expander back in, but that shouldn’t be to bad on her overall.
I saw you on and was just about to ask...

She looks to be happy. Cold in Tyler

I wish you en her good luck with the surgery and the new lover

Wearing some of her new ♠️ jewelry 🥰
Was supposed to hook up with her new Bull (still developing) last Sunday, but he injured his hand at work so couldn’t make it unfortunately. Hopefully when the weather improves they’ll be getting together soon.

lets hope she will let you feel how it is to be a cuckold again, wish you all the luck

Well, he isn’t seeming to work out - can’t ever seem to make it to planned meet ups & stuff…
That’s Ok though, I found her another candidate & she seems to be very interested in him so far.
They’re supposed to have their first face-to-face on Sunday, so here’s to hoping it works better 🤞🏻
Cute pic of her the other day too 🥰

Attachments

• DD529425-F45B-4096-9E50-3DC8A66ECAC3.jpeg
    DD529425-F45B-4096-9E50-3DC8A66ECAC3.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 201
Well, he isn’t seeming to work out - can’t ever seem to make it to planned meet ups & stuff…
That’s Ok though, I found her another candidate & she seems to be very interested in him so far.
They’re supposed to have their first face-to-face on Sunday, so here’s to hoping it works better 🤞🏻
Great smile

finger crossed body, how awesome would it be to see her kiss a black man again. wish you all the luck to get the cuuckold feeling back

She met up with him Sunday
They hung out while she played her pool league & then they went out for dinner afterwards.
Seemed to go really well & she’s interested in seeing him again - they’re gonna link up again this coming weekend for another date & see where it takes them

That is very good news, you 2 really deserves this luck. Hopefully she grants your wish to be a real cuckold again. How amazing would it be that she is on a date kissing another man and maybe doing more...

thanx for the update

Back