Tyler TX area Hotwife

Some bright news for the near future!!!
Her bestie is wanting to go to Newark, NJ to see her secret lover & wants DeAnna to tag along. Of course they both plan to misbehave 😈
I’ll prob fly directly into there to meet them. Gotta work on finding my wife a date while she’s there - prob be one of the very few times she’ll be open to something short-term like that, but still would wanna get to know that person a bit beforehand.
They had been talking about doing this in April, but obviously with what’s going on in the world that won’t work...

Her bestie is wanting to go to Newark, NJ to see her secret lover & wants DeAnna to tag along. Of course they both plan to misbehave 😈
I’ll prob fly directly into there to meet them. Gotta work on finding my wife a date while she’s there - prob be one of the very few times she’ll be open to something short-term like that, but still would wanna get to know that person a bit beforehand.
They had been talking about doing this in April, but obviously with what’s going on in the world that won’t work...
This is great! Make sure she has a great time!!!!

here's to your girl having a great time and perhaps some good dick possibly.
it's what she deserves and as long as she stays safe let the good times roll.

Read the whole thread from start to finish. You will be pissed on what that guy did.

I will. I skipped from the first few pages to the last page.
If I read you right, screwed her over was a bad thing, not giving her the sex she was looking for. I'll read the whole thread, thanks

Back