Tyler TX area Hotwife

Little update
Found her a new gentleman to talk to & they've been chatting. She’d actually met him before way back, but his situation then wasn’t comfortable to her so it never took off.
Luckily, all that has changed & he’s eager for another chance with her thankfully!
She’s meeting up with him after her pool tournament for a face-to-face meeting & to see if indeed they both are interested in moving it forward.
Nothing fun will happen today, but it’s a new start I hope & I’m very excited about that for her!!!
I’ll keep this updated if or as things progress.
we are all waiting and hopeful that this guy becomes the real deal.
there is nothing HOTTER than knowing our wives are getting some serious BBC
exactly like they want.
lets hope things click for you both

Well..... 😤
Guy she’d been talking to & met with doesn’t look like is gonna work out. Not gonna go into details, but a bit to much “criminal history” & past baggage for her to want to take on...
The search will continue & luckily she hasn’t shown any signs of giving up hope either 👍🏻
Honestly you’d think this would be any easy process, but it’s like Tyler is devoid of Bulls for whatever reason 😩
I will update if anything changes or comes up.

Well..... 😤
Guy she’d been talking to & met with doesn’t look like is gonna work out. Not gonna go into details, but a bit to much “criminal history” & past baggage for her to want to take on...
The search will continue & luckily she hasn’t shown any signs of giving up hope either 👍🏻
Honestly you’d think this would be any easy process, but it’s like Tyler is devoid of Bulls for whatever reason 😩
I will update if anything changes or comes up.
keep on looking if ever a QUEEN deserved a KNIGHT to take her garter it's your good lady.

I really couldn’t say.... 🤷🏻‍♂️
He simply stopped replying to messages & doesn’t even get on here anymore.
I think he might have left for a new job or something, but really doesn’t excuse just disappearing like he did...
you would have thought he would have had the decency to say something
no consideration to your QUEENS feelings at all
lets hope she finds a more worthy friend next time around.

H
I really couldn’t say.... 🤷🏻‍♂️
He simply stopped replying to messages & doesn’t even get on here anymore.
I think he might have left for a new job or something, but really doesn’t excuse just disappearing like he did...
He just wanted to fuck your wife a few times and then move on.

Still no new lover for her......
But she sent me a little Valentines Day tease shot 😍🥰
Thought I’d share 😜
your lucky my other half forgot completely that today is VALENTINES DAY.
Funny thing is she was the one who said to her ******* last week we never do anything romantic.
I got her card ready last week.

Back