Tyler TX area Hotwife

No
She won’t play with married men or guys in committed relationships
pool candy is that howshe methim at one of her pool competitions.
Got to say I absolutely love you guys,
She being 1 guy at a time
You being a true cuck in every sense of the word
And 3 she is going to be with him 6 months
Christ you are going to be getting lots of vid clips and text's
Fair play to the 3 of you especially CuckQueen 77
WHAT A STAR SHE IS

I read through a lot of the posts on this site
I’m not trying to judge anyone, I’m just expressing my opinions as a real cuckold & loving husband of a wonderful Hotwife

I feel that WAY to many of the cucks on here (either real or wannabes) treat this like the lifestyle is about them and only about their fantasies & desires... Worse yet to me is that most basically degrade their women (again, real or wannabe) to nothing but a piece of meat....

I love this lifestyle, but to me the whole focus should be on the woman’s needs, desires & limits & she should still be treated with respect.

Just because she isn’t satisfied at home & wants more sexually, she can still be a real person & treated as such... I guess I just feel that if this isn’t how it is then I really can’t see how a relationship between the husband & wife can survive this kind of a lifestyle ??‍♂️

Anyway, these are just my thoughts - take them with a grain of sand. Lastly, I’m VERY thankful to both my beautiful wife of 26 years as well as to her newfound Bull whom she’s just beginning a relationship with!!!

Re-post of a pic that her Bull posted on another thread on this site. ❤️‘d his comment too, “thick like cold peanut butter” ?
Can not WAIT until he comes home to her again once December arrives ?

Attachments

• 1D841FAE-0A19-4102-AC01-2D46CAFC9241.jpeg
    1D841FAE-0A19-4102-AC01-2D46CAFC9241.jpeg
    448.8 KB · Views: 463
I read through a lot of the posts on this site
I’m not trying to judge anyone, I’m just expressing my opinions as a real cuckold & loving husband of a wonderful Hotwife

I feel that WAY to many of the cucks on here (either real or wannabes) treat this like the lifestyle is about them and only about their fantasies & desires... Worse yet to me is that most basically degrade their women (again, real or wannabe) to nothing but a piece of meat....

I love this lifestyle, but to me the whole focus should be on the woman’s needs, desires & limits & she should still be treated with respect.

Just because she isn’t satisfied at home & wants more sexually, she can still be a real person & treated as such... I guess I just feel that if this isn’t how it is then I really can’t see how a relationship between the husband & wife can survive this kind of a lifestyle ??‍♂️

Anyway, these are just my thoughts - take them with a grain of sand. Lastly, I’m VERY thankful to both my beautiful wife of 26 years as well as to her newfound Bull whom she’s just beginning a relationship with!!!
you and your wife are real stars of this site
I am in awe of your relationship, sorry marriage which to me with your new bull a 3 way marriage made in heaven
here is to it being a long loving 3 some marriage of the highest order

She’s VERY excited & more so with each passing day!!! Her new & wonderful Bull (Poolcandy on here) will be returning home at the end of next week! Then they get 4 uninterrupted weeks together since I’m headed away for work! Should be GREAT time for both!!!

Back