Tyler TX area Hotwife

Her new man is still outta town, but he must be making an impact on her via all their chats & talking
She has me back in my chastity cage full time again & this morning while I was showering her I attempted to “tickle her clit” - only managed to get my hand slapped away & told “NO” pretty sternly... ?
It’s wonderful that she caged you, it must be awesome being married to her

Shouldn’t have issues, but unfortunately Tyler is some strange “Bull free zone”.......
We’ll see how they click I guess - I can only introduce them
LOL@ "bull free zone"...dude, you guys live in a small city. Did you expect there would be thousands of lifestyle friendly men around? And you're in TX. TX is SDC land. You need to be on there looking. Cheers and good luck!

LOL@ "bull free zone"...dude, you guys live in a small city. Did you expect there would be thousands of lifestyle friendly men around? And you're in TX. TX is SDC land. You need to be on there looking. Cheers and good luck!
Didn’t ever expect “thousands”, but damn it was frustrating as hell - plus the fakes who claimed to be true “Bulls”, but in reality just were looking for a booty call ?
The gentleman she’s exclusively talking with now sure comes off as the real deal & shes REALLY into him!!! Both of us are excited for him to make it back to town!

Back