Tx white wife for bulls and friends

TxCuckTx

Couple
Real Person
Heyy cuckold wife looking for bulls to get to know and work towards lifestyle hookups.
In North Texas. Meet ups would be in firt worth dallas area.
We've been getting into the lifestyle slowly and sadly had to take a hiatus for about the last year.
Now im ready and horny to let my slut flag fly.
Husband is very supportive of me becoming the bbc whore I feel i was always meant to be.
Want to talk to bulls. husband will help find bulls and communicate a lil when not eating my pussy. Please hit us up honest and very open couple here.

Also looking for other women to befriend talk to and share our love of bbc together. Would love to meet other proud bbbc slut sisters
Don't have kik yet. Guess we will. Seems like everyone loves it
Pics in verification section
New pics coming soon

Heyy cuckold wife looking for bulls to get to know and work towards lifestyle hookups.
We've been getting into the lifestyle slowly and sadly had to take a hiatus for about the last year.
Husband is very supportive of me becoming the bbc whore I feel i was always meant to be.
Want to talk to bulls. husband will help find bulls and communicate a lil when not eating my pussy. Please hit us up honest and very open couple here.

Also looking for other women to befriend talk to and share our love of bbc together. Would love to meet other proud bbbc slut sisters
New pics coming soon
Hello pretty lady I see your in need and I'm in your area. New to this whole thing but would love for you to learn me.. let me know what you think

New pics coming soon
I've been looking for a gal that loves BBC gangbangs I've got 5 black friend that have other well hung friends for BBC gsngbangs

Well can you take control? Can you show up with all 6 of you? When she opens the door just push your way in and tell her you were looking for work, but think pleasure with her would be better! Tell her all want to do is pleasure her and then start taking her clothes off. You all strip and ask her where the bedroom is and take her in there, then you take your phone and gers so you can video everything and all of you fuck all three holes and fill them with cum? And make her promise you can come back with other friends too! Then post video online!

Attachments

• becky wallpaper.jpg
    becky wallpaper.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 991006-016 (2016_05_09 19_27_50 UTC).jpg
    991006-016 (2016_05_09 19_27_50 UTC).jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 53

New pics coming soon
Would love for you to befriend my wife to get her back into the lifestyle of playing with others and possibly take BBC for the first time.

New pics coming soon
A fkn dream wife!

New pics coming soon
Hell yeah dm me

Back