Two way mirror

EJL922

Couple
Curious, if anyone has played behind a two-way mirror so others could watch??? my wife and I were recently discussing this. She said it would be one of her fantasies to have sex in front of a two-way mirror so she could be watched without knowing who was watching her.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Curious, if anyone has played behind a two-way mirror so others could watch??? my wife and I were recently discussing this. She said it would be one of her fantasies to have sex in front of a two-way mirror so she could be watched without knowing who was watching her.

Has anyone had any experience with this?
that would be hot!

Where I used to live there were three types of different strip clubs other than the usual smoky clubs with either male or female dancers.

the first one was a Peep Show Club where the would Preform in a 8 x 8 two way mirrored room. Mon - Tues was Male Dancers, Wed was Male and Female night where you could watch either males or females. Thurs - Sat it was Female dancers. Sundays was couples Night where males and females preformed live shows. There were about 6 or 7 males over two shifts. There were usually 4 females. Only liked two of the ladies and got to know their monthly schedule. One worked the first two Sundays of each month. The other worked the second and third Sunday. They also only worked from 7 to 11 pm. Both were dropped off and picked up by their husbands. Also three male dancers only worked the Sunday 7 to 11 pm shift. If I remember right the guys went by “Hollywood
”, “Mr Wonderful”, and”Black Panther”. The Ladies were all Day Shift Strippers you know the ones that worked the 11:30 am to 3:30 PM shift. One went by the name Paris and the other Tori.

the second one was a Photo Club know as Flash. You could pick you model or models (male and female), Pick you theme room, (Jungle, Western, School Room, Office were the permanent there was also two rotating theme rooms. You got to take photos with a club small formate Polaroid.

the third club had a number of small rooms that were surrounded my windows where you could peek inside. Only went twice as it seem to specialize in larger ladies like in the 190 to 250 pound range. Not my scene.

one my last visit (friends celebration of life) I went to a club called Levels. The bed was surrounder by a series of cameras. 8 compass points on the lower two levels 7 compass points on the third level and one directly above on the top level. You sat in a room and could pick different cameras to watch the couple. The club was installing a glass floor room with cameras pointed up.

Where I used to live there were three types of different strip clubs other than the usual smoky clubs with either male or female dancers.

the first one was a Peep Show Club where the would Preform in a 8 x 8 two way mirrored room. Mon - Tues was Male Dancers, Wed was Male and Female night where you could watch either males or females. Thurs - Sat it was Female dancers. Sundays was couples Night where males and females preformed live shows. There were about 6 or 7 males over two shifts. There were usually 4 females. Only liked two of the ladies and got to know their monthly schedule. One worked the first two Sundays of each month. The other worked the second and third Sunday. They also only worked from 7 to 11 pm. Both were dropped off and picked up by their husbands. Also three male dancers only worked the Sunday 7 to 11 pm shift. If I remember right the guys went by “Hollywood
”, “Mr Wonderful”, and”Black Panther”. The Ladies were all Day Shift Strippers you know the ones that worked the 11:30 am to 3:30 PM shift. One went by the name Paris and the other Tori.

the second one was a Photo Club know as Flash. You could pick you model or models (male and female), Pick you theme room, (Jungle, Western, School Room, Office were the permanent there was also two rotating theme rooms. You got to take photos with a club small formate Polaroid.

the third club had a number of small rooms that were surrounded my windows where you could peek inside. Only went twice as it seem to specialize in larger ladies like in the 190 to 250 pound range. Not my scene.

one my last visit (friends celebration of life) I went to a club called Levels. The bed was surrounder by a series of cameras. 8 compass points on the lower two levels 7 compass points on the third level and one directly above on the top level. You sat in a room and could pick different cameras to watch the couple. The club was installing a glass floor room with cameras pointed up.
that's hot

Back