Turning my wife into a hotwife...

I did read on the reviews of that dildo that a lot of women do get orgasms from it alone.

I’ll do as you said tho, use the vibrator on her while the dildo is in her. Sounds so hot can’t wait til it gets here ?
After she cums on it, pull the bbc dildo out, eat her pussy and fuck her yourself, but don’t cum. Then fuck her with the bbc dildo and vibrator again till she cums again. Then tell her how much you love seeing her cum on black cock.

Now a huge question tho, and this is not good because I don’t wanna screw us over, but let’s say she does give in and I find her a black dude, should I let him go raw? It would be hot but again we don’t want any little mistakes running around.
FUCK NO!! Are you insane? THAT IS HER CHOICE TO MAKE NOT YOURS!! Do you really believe all of this BBC cumslut bullshit you read on here? Really? I know everyone will tell you that life is just a risk and you could die in a car crash or whatever, true. But even with a current STI panel, fluid exchange is a big responsibility and not just a fetish. Fluid exchange should only be between trusted and vetted partners over the course of at least 14wks. And during that time multiple panels should be done. I've been fucking a chick since January and we have been tested 3 times together free at the health department, and we are still not at fluid exchange level. Ask those people that say say the likelihood of disease is low if the have health insurance or car insurance. I bet they all will say yes they do. But ultimately IT'S HER DECISION NOT YOURS!!

Back