Tulsa Oklahoma clubs and Gloryholes?

"Does anybody know if Tulsa got any clubs or gloryholes for a BBC? If so where at?" Events listed on Fetlife will show one location that is only open on Saturdays that allows BDSM, Swingers, etc. Other than that, I am not aware of any other GH's in Tulsa. There is one other club listed on Fetlife but the vetting process is some what much longer.

"Does anybody know if Tulsa got any clubs or gloryholes for a BBC? If so where at?" Events listed on Fetlife will show one location that is only open on Saturdays that allows BDSM, Swingers, etc. Other than that, I am not aware of any other GH's in Tulsa. There is one other club listed on Fetlife but the vetting process is some what much longer.
I'm looking

Did you find anything? What is the name of the one club with the long vetting process?
Thanks

Are you located in Tulsa?

Back