Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

No I did not lie about that. I do agree with what article said. I do not agree that there is "systemic racism" in government.
What is your major malfunction?
How do you agree with an article that lays out systematic racism as a major problem, but, turn around and say you do not agree that there is systematic racism?

It's an example of how you lie and defeat your own arguments on this forum.
Your biggest one being you were going to leave and are a man of your word.
You're not. You're a liar, who is full of *******, and unaware of your own shortcomings in basic comprehension.

How do you agree with an article that lays out systematic racism as a major problem, but, turn around and say you do not agree that there is systematic racism?

You're not. You're a liar, who is full of *******, and unaware of your own shortcomings in basic comprehension.
How can there be "systemic racism" in a system that has laws built into the system to protect from various forms of discrimination. There are racists in the "system" no doubt. The acting President is one of them. But to say the system is racist is IMO complete BS!

Oh and I am fully aware of my shortcomings. I am an imperfect human being. I at least admit it!

How can there be "systemic racism" in a system that has laws built into the system to protect from various forms of discrimination. There are racists in the "system" no doubt. The acting President is one of them. But to say the system is racist is IMO complete BS!
Racists, in the system who ignore those discrimination laws and procedures. And, others who are compliant or silent when it happens, sustains a system of racism where there is a structure to prevent it.
It's not just criminal justice.
White Europeans, like Melania Trump, is given a 'genius visa' for being a part time model in a matter of less than 2 years, while thousands of African and Indian Phd's got their education here, had to leave and wait for a decade to be considered. Meanwhile, Melania has taken advantage of the 'chain migration' and got green cards for her entire family. That rule was not available for non Europeans.
Trump started a trade war which hurt American Farmers and ****** the president to pay billions to farmers to stay afloat, proportionately, less 1% of that went to black and brown farmers.
Housing? Education? Banking? All the same.

Oh and I am fully aware of my shortcomings. I am an imperfect human being. I at least admit it!
I was specific on your shortcomings in reading comprehension.
Your inability to please a woman, or hold a non-government job is of not interest.

Racists, in the system who ignore those discrimination laws and procedures. And, others who are compliant or silent when it happens, sustains a system of racism where there is a structure to prevent it.
It's not just criminal justice.
White Europeans, like Melania Trump, is given a 'genius visa' for being a part time model in a matter of less than 2 years, while thousands of African and Indian Phd's got their education here, had to leave and wait for a decade to be considered. Meanwhile, Melania has taken advantage of the 'chain migration' and got green cards for her entire family. That rule was not available for non Europeans.
Trump started a trade war which hurt American Farmers and ****** the president to pay billions to farmers to stay afloat, proportionately, less 1% of that went to black and brown farmers.
Housing? Education? Banking? All the same.
So is it the system or the people?

Scraping By On $500,000 A Year: Why It’s So Hard To Escape The Rat Race​

Updated: 05/21/2021 by Financial Samurai 641 Comments

Can you imagine scraping by on $500,000 a year? Well, believe it. Thousands of households living in expensive cities are running on this never-ending treadmill.
They’ve got big mortgages, private school tuition to pay, and fancy cars to drive. No matter how much they make, these households tend to spend all their income and not save as much as they should.
I’ve highlighted in a previous article how living off $200,000 a year in an expensive city is really just an average lifestyle. In this article, I’ll discuss how one couple is living paycheck to paycheck while making a combined $500,000 a year. They are a real couple who shared with me their financial details to anonymously share with you. Judging others, after all, is an American pastime!
$500,000 a year or higher is a level which I think is considered rich. Anybody who thinks otherwise has no concept of financial reality. Even the government agrees after compromising by raising the income level for when the highest marginal tax bracket kicks in to ~$400,000 from $200,000 back in 2013.
But starting in 2018, things got even more painful for the upper middle class. The SALT tax cap capped mortgage interest deduction and limited property tax deduction to $10,000. And now, Joe Biden is looking at raising taxes for households making over $400,000! Can you imagine working 60+ hours a week, never seeing your family, and still paying more in taxes?
No wonder why more high-income households are looking to retire early and enjoy the YOLO Economy to the maximum. Life is short and this pandemic has really motivated so many to live it up, finally.

Scraping By On $500,000 A Year: Why It’s So Hard To Escape The Rat Race​

Updated: 05/21/2021 by Financial Samurai 641 Comments

Can you imagine scraping by on $500,000 a year? Well, believe it. Thousands of households living in expensive cities are running on this never-ending treadmill.
They’ve got big mortgages, private school tuition to pay, and fancy cars to drive. No matter how much they make, these households tend to spend all their income and not save as much as they should.
I’ve highlighted in a previous article how living off $200,000 a year in an expensive city is really just an average lifestyle. In this article, I’ll discuss how one couple is living paycheck to paycheck while making a combined $500,000 a year. They are a real couple who shared with me their financial details to anonymously share with you. Judging others, after all, is an American pastime!
$500,000 a year or higher is a level which I think is considered rich. Anybody who thinks otherwise has no concept of financial reality. Even the government agrees after compromising by raising the income level for when the highest marginal tax bracket kicks in to ~$400,000 from $200,000 back in 2013.
But starting in 2018, things got even more painful for the upper middle class. The SALT tax cap capped mortgage interest deduction and limited property tax deduction to $10,000. And now, Joe Biden is looking at raising taxes for households making over $400,000! Can you imagine working 60+ hours a week, never seeing your family, and still paying more in taxes?
No wonder why more high-income households are looking to retire early and enjoy the YOLO Economy to the maximum. Life is short and this pandemic has really motivated so many to live it up, finally.
Why work 60+ hours a week? Maybe in banking people do that, but certainly not in my industry.

Also why buy lots of expensive cars? I make well above 500k and I don't even own a car. I rent a car when I need one, or just take public transit.

Absolutely agreed on retiring early though. It's a fantastic idea. Let's do that.

Why work 60+ hours a week? Maybe in banking people do that, but certainly not in my industry.

Also why buy lots of expensive cars? I make well above 500k and I don't even own a car. I rent a car when I need one, or just take public transit.

Absolutely agreed on retiring early though. It's a fantastic idea. Let's do that.
You sound like a friend of mine. Hit his first million in his 30's about 25 years ago, lives in the same two bedroom apartment for the past 20, paid cash for his car which is over 10 years old, never married, and no *******. I told him I'm looking at boats he said why? You want a boat go rent one and give it back. But on the flip side I spent money on the nice cars, boats, trips, homes, and have some great memories. Sitting at home watching the stock market is not my idea of living. That's the way he is.

And yes retirement is everything I'd thought it would be and then some. I'll admit I was slightly concerned giving up half of my income but truth is I actually have more money (disposable) in retirement than I did working.

Quality, not quantity of life...What brings you joy...Living within your means, following no one but yourself, not keeping up with the Kardashians and etc. I know folk's with a ******* ton of money and are miserable as fuck...They can't carry a conversation without talking about the new watch and etc. There completely missing all the beauty around them and etc...There identity is stuff...I also know folk's with a ******* ton of money and they don't let the stuff own them...There happy just simply being, no matter if there sipping a beer or martini...You are in control of your happiness and Wellbeing, no one else...Get Busy Living...Greetings from Portugal...🇵🇹🤘🤙20210506_091248.jpg

You sound like a friend of mine. Hit his first million in his 30's about 25 years ago, lives in the same two bedroom apartment for the past 20, paid cash for his car which is over 10 years old, never married, and no *******. I told him I'm looking at boats he said why? You want a boat go rent one and give it back. But on the flip side I spent money on the nice cars, boats, trips, homes, and have some great memories. Sitting at home watching the stock market is not my idea of living. That's the way he is.

And yes retirement is everything I'd thought it would be and then some. I'll admit I was slightly concerned giving up half of my income but truth is I actually have more money (disposable) in retirement than I did working.

Buying a boat is dumb.

But going on trips is good. Spending money on travel and experiences is smart and good. Your boat will just cost money and be a pain, but memories stick around. Also I have ******* lol

this is another reason that living in Europe (like Lebain) or in major north american cities like NYC, SF, and Chicago is smart and good.

I can go out and have unique experiences every weekend. I can eat at the best restaurants in the world. I can see any style of music any time I want. I can go to world-class museums. I can see fantastic comedy. I can go to the opera. I can get high with friends in central park. I can see plays and musicals on broadway. I can buy some decent bottles of wine.

there are a few nice things in florida, like kayaking with manatees in intercoastal waterways. But they're hard at work destroying wetlands to prop up soulless McMansion subdivisions and ruby tuesdays and buffalo wild wings where you can have a shitty american rice lager with your microwaved *******-tier dinner, so even that's going away.

at least miami isn't total garbage.

Back