Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

That a boy Uncle Joe!

M. P.

2 hours ago
Biden’s hoping that, by acting woke, some people might actually believe that he’s awake.

Andy Kurmann

Andy Kurmann

1 hour ago
Joe Biden will get the whole world in huge trouble, this would not have happened under Trump. mumbling, that’s not the way of a true leader.

Lil Donkey

Lil Donkey

1 hour ago
“If you aren’t demented then you ain’t black” - Joe Biden

Biden's incoherence is both embarrassing and dangerous for America.

enjoy taking the dumbest people from NY, latina

When we send people, we're not sending our best. We're sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them. They’re bringing *******. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

When we send people, we're not sending our best. We're sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them. They’re bringing *******. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
Hey you sound like you could be President!

Oh believe me we've dealt with a few ass hole New Yorkers down here. Think they own the damn place. Overall great people.

You shouldn't be buying a $25k car if you can't afford the payment
My electric bill in the winter averages about $45 per month then jumps to about $90 for about three months before tapering off again.
Before Uncle Joe fucked things up I was paying about $2.40 a gallon for premium. Now its over $3.
No state income tax
6% sales tax
Property tax Slightly lower than national average.

TO THE GRAND JURY

Good luck. He's right up there with Cuomo...Teflon

Funny thing is I don't really give a fuck. If he goes to jail he goes to jail. It doesn't affect me. Just like I never cared that he said grab pussy, he wouldn't provide his taxes, maybe had some questionable business dealings, paid off a *******, or you name it. I only cared that he got our country back from the career politicians and the Marxist BS they pull like Uncle Joe is doing now.
So now all I can do is hope people get how fucked up this regime is and the GOP gets the house in 22 and back in the WH with DeSantis in 24. Even if that doesn't happen guess what...I will still get my pensions every first of the month and will continue to do what I have been doing since I retired a couple of years ago. And that is enjoying the fuck out of my life in paradise! You chose to be miserable. That's on you:)

Last edited:
Business Insider

'Greater Idaho' took one step closer to being a real thing this week, as 5 more counties have voted to secede from liberal Oregon in hopes of joining conservative Idaho.​

Now there's some smart folk. I was in Nampa, ID a couple of weeks ago. Very few wore masks even though every business had signs to wear them. It was refreshing to be in another free state like Florida. Quite the contrast when I was on the Embarcadero OUTSIDE in San Francisco when a dude told me I had to have a mask. My exact words were "I am not putting on a fucking mask outside and kept walking."
I talked to several locals. Two biggest concerns are Californians moving there in droves causing home prices to soar killing their (locals) chances of buying a home, and more important is the liberalism Californians bring with them. Kind of what's happening in Texas. I guess Californians are done fucking there own state so now time to do the same to other great states!

Last edited:
And paying $4k a month for an apartment. That >500k a year aint *******

10% of your gross on housing isn't bad. c'mon, didn't they teach you math when you were an ATC?

300-ish after taxes, 48k on housing, nothing on property taxes because they're low AF in NYC, don't even really need a car because we have decent public transit. you can save 100k a year and still have like another 100k on disposable income. nobody I know in NYC has debt, and most of my friends are already or are soon to be millionaires without really trying. everyone I know in Florida is either treading water or thinks they're ahead of the curve because they put $1000 in the Roth this year

Back