Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I could care less about this crap, I wasn't there and if I had been I would not have joined Antifa and even entered the Capital Building. Maybe when all is said and done and the investigation is complete the truth will come out. I will say that many American people are to blind and dumb to realize that on January 6th that the real traitors to America were the white collar criminals holding office inside the building. If we lived in the America it was meant to be the people wouldn't need to storm the Capital at all because if our Judicial system wasn't as corrupt as many of the other government officials people like Pelosi, Schumer, and McConnel would be charged, arrested , tried, convicted, fired and punished for treason.
not real sure antifa had anything to do with it

No, Jethro, I don't think I'm great. I know that I am unique, not special, and you would be a poor replica of me. And FYI it should be "too bright", not "to bright".
Thanks for the English lesson, I have never needed to write professional papers so I slip up and really don't care because you know what I mean.

asheville is a nice place

almost makes up for the inferior vinegar-based BBQ of NC

Western North Carolina is my favorite part of the state, but not for the BBQ 🐷 I gotta stick with down east for that! Well, can we both agree that South Carolina’s mustard-base que is both sacrilegious and nasty??? LOL 😆!!!

Western North Carolina is my favorite part of the state, but not for the BBQ 🐷 I gotta stick with down east for that! Well, can we both agree that South Carolina’s mustard-base que is both sacrilegious and nasty??? LOL 😆!!!
no way mustard sauce is the best sauce

I grew up on that stuff. mom used to substitute it for baby formula, lol

no way mustard sauce is the best sauce

I grew up on that stuff. mom used to substitute it for baby formula, lol
As. Chicagoan, we only allow the mustard condiment on our hotdogs. Ketchup is for children and clowns.
However, west of the Georgia, ain't nobody got time for mustard bbq sauce. What's next? BBQ Aioli?
Christ, is nothing sacred anymore. BBQ sauce is supposed to be red and tangy with a touch of smoke and sweet.
That Carolina stuff may be good for Polska Kielbasa though.

You may think your so great and wise but you have zero class and I am so thankful that I am not you. The person that communicated the second post is very much more intelligent then you and 1000000 times as successful. You really aren't to bright if you can't see truth.
This is your same guy that predicted mass exodus of business and the wealthy class from New York City?
You asshole, you had me waiting to buy some prime Upper West Side property and the demand has only gone up, thus pushing the prices up!
You worship this guy like Trump worships KillerPutin.
Are you using his company to invest in precious metals? Let me guess, silver mines. :rolleyes:
You've got to stop throwing your meager income and votes at these Charlatans.
All In Meme GIF

Biden blocks media from border. I'm not sure why he would do that. They have been blaming Trump for the crisis, I mean challenge, I mean difficult situation, or whatever BS word P(iss)skai uses to describe the chaos. You'd think since they are blaming Trump they would want 24/7 coverage to show how Trump fucked it up. LMFAO. FUCKING POLITCIAN!

EVERY LAST ARREST MADE OUT OF OVER 300, AND EVERY FACE YOU SEE ON VIDEO DESECRATING THE CAPITOL AND ATTACKING THE POLICE IS A ******* FOR NOTHING ANTI-AMERICAN TRUMPER. AND A COWARD.

posted 4 more....serious trump assholes......beating and even spraying an unknown substance on people.....they have the faces....but for now....do not have the names

Biden blocks media from border. I'm not sure why he would do that. They have been blaming Trump for the crisis, I mean challenge, I mean difficult situation, or whatever BS word P(iss)skai uses to describe the chaos. You'd think since they are blaming Trump they would want 24/7 coverage to show how Trump fucked it up. LMFAO. FUCKING POLITCIAN!
links and proof.....or just more of your ass gas coming out the top?

links and proof.....or just more of your ass gas coming out the top?
I was going to say just turn on the fucking news. But then I realized you get your news from the most trusted news sources in America. The biased left.

Responsibility and accountability. Look it up.
We all know it's Trump's fuck up. We have to figure out what to do about it.
Instead of cameras, he's trying to pass policy. That's the job, not performing for the cameras. You can't let go of that idea.

If Democrats support open borders, and we have so much 'illegal' immigration that warrants a wall, how are we stopping people at the border? :unsure:

Surprise Surprise

Responsibility and accountability. Look it up.
We all know it's Trump's fuck up. We have to figure out what to do about it.
Instead of cameras, he's trying to pass policy. That's the job, not performing for the cameras. You can't let go of that idea.

If Democrats support open borders, and we have so much 'illegal' immigration that warrants a wall, how are we stopping people at the border? :unsure:
Ed I don't think there is a higher excuse award than the gold medal I gave you a few days ago. Correct me if I am wrong...Doesn't the media typically cover significant news stories. I'd say Bidens fuck up is very significant and should be relentlessly reported. But not your beloved biased media

Back