Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I don't really care about politics when I am on an adult website. I think it just kills the sexual stimulation! Politics and Sex do not mix! Keep it to yourself!
Then what prompted you to even click on a forum thread entitled "Go Trump" if you don't care (supposedly) about politics on an adult website...? Furthermore, what caused you to chime in seeing that you have no interest...???

Most people who feel that way would have kept it moving 🤡...

Last edited:
Ya Ya whatever you say. You are so intelligent that you even think that Biden is going to do anything positive to help the American people, good luck. By the way if Biden forgives all the outstanding student loans, who is it that is going to pay the balance to the lenders, it won't be the wealthy and it won't be the lower income, that leaves the middle class.
And who, pray tell, paid for the students ripped off by Trump University? I typed that ******* and still almost choked.

Hey asshole, that line right there is due to China releasing a virus, and DEMOCRAT city leaders shutting down businesses that made people lose their jobs. It has NOTHING to do with Trump.
So business in Republicunt states and rural areas are doing just fine??? That's your logic?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You are the loudest most ignorant cumdump on here.
walter GIF

Hey asshole, that line right there is due to China releasing a virus, and DEMOCRAT city leaders shutting down businesses that made people lose their jobs. It has NOTHING to do with Trump.

The Virus just happened to come from China...we have had others come from Africa .china did NOT release it....it just traveled here to a country where no one was in charge and it ran rampant...making it the trumpvirus!
and if you paid attention to the posts here you would see that democratic cities are doing far better than your redneck areas...…...although...no matter how slow and retarded you fellow republicans are...some are finally seeing the light and doing what the democratic cities are doing
yes the economy taking a hit....but it was before the virus ...thanks to trump and his little band of thieves...…..we have to get the virus under control before we can work on the economy....can't have people going to work and getting the virus....or spreading the virus
AFTER the vaccine is made available to everyone....work on jobs and etc and undoing all the ******* trump and company has done to send jobs overseas....give needed small biz a boost....help those with food and bills and etc that are in need.....but the virus has to be first....well first along with some aid for those in need right now

but your man is not on;y doing NOTHING for the virus....he is also doing NOTHING for those that are hurting....all he can see is the stock market so he and his are doing ok

Last edited:
I don't really care about politics when I am on an adult website. I think it just kills the sexual stimulation! Politics and Sex do not mix! Keep it to yourself!
that's true.....but how many look at a naked gal and ask how they voted...…..a little logic would apply...….and you surely saw that the thread was labeled political...and yet you still came on here

z11.jpg

I will go you one and raise you one

z1cb.jpgzz1cb.jpg

Last edited:
WISCONSIN RECOUNT
It’s not gonna happen . . . you know his ass ain’t comin’ up with $8 million dollars, and nobody is gonna pay it forward for him either . . . have a nice day Trumptards :p

Last edited:
Did I Ruffle Your Feathers...Salma Think's You Better Take Some Time Off From The Dildo Factory...Bom Dia From Portugal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back