Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I actually wanted to give Trump some benefit of the doubt when he was elected. On the campaign trail he talked a big game about a more comprehensive health care bill than Obamacare, and made a lot of promises about huge public works infrastructure projects.

Then he did none of those things, and instead spent his term insulting the media, bragging about himself, installing a bunch of incompetent donors and sycophants to important cabinet positions, selling out NATO, selling out our own troops, appointing a bunch of hard-right judges, promoting conspiracy theories like Q-Anon, and talking about what a bunch of "fine people" the Charlottesville white supremacists were.

Then Coronavirus hit, and he ******* the bed harder than I thought could ever be possible.

Not me. I’ve always known that he is exactly what he is. A bullshitting con man just like Obama called him way back when. But, we're not lettin' Trump and his Trumptard cult followers off the hook this time . . . .

Last edited:
With all due respect, I said unity of the American People not the unity of a political party. And,.. if the last four years are what you call an example of American unity looks, I would hate to see & probably be frightened to know what your view of divisiveness looks like.

The reasons for such chaos have zero to do with Trumps actions and everything to do with his opposition.
But that’s a rabbit hole I’m not diving into on a sex site .

🇺🇸♠️🇺🇸

The reasons for such chaos have zero to do with Trumps actions and everything to do with his opposition.
But that’s a rabbit hole I’m not diving into on a sex site .

🇺🇸🇺🇸

....the RNC held the house, senate, and WH for the first two years of his term. You can't blame his failures on an opposition that was completely out of power.

Back