Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I am the silent majority. We will be lit on election. Trust me

You mean the Silent Minority. See "Majority" means you get MORE votes than the the other candidate. Clinton had 3 million more votes than Trump, and Biden WILL WITHOUT DOUBT (quote me now) WIN the popular vote, probably by 5-6 million more than Trump nationwide.

I also expect the popular vote to reflect the electoral votes this election year. It is rare that a candidate wins the popular vote & loses the electoral college but occurred with Clinton and Gore. Again,.. you are the Silent Minority.

REMEMBER THAT. 😁

You mean the Silent Minority. See "Majority" means you get MORE votes than the the other candidate. Clinton had 3 million more votes than Trump, and Biden WILL WITHOUT DOUBT (quote me now) WIN the popular vote, probably by 5-6 million more than Trump nationwide.

I also expect the popular vote to reflect the electoral votes this election year. It is rare that a candidate wins the popular vote & loses the electoral college but occurred with Clinton and Gore. Again,.. your ate the
No Silent Majority who were Liberals switched and I am proud to be one of them after the truth was exposed about the corrupted deep state

So you actually "believe" Trump who had 3 million LESS votes than Clinton, will win the popular vote in 2020🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes by a billion. He will save the children who are kidnapped by the corrupted democracy. Harris is a racist and Biden is a racist. Trump helped so many black communities and blacks voices are heard! So stfu!!!!!! I have no patience with mindwashed idiots

Yes by a billion. He will save the children who are kidnapped by the corrupted democracy. Harris is a racist and Biden is a racist. Trump helped so many black communities and blacks voices are heard! So stfu!!!!!! I have no patience with mindwashed idiots

By a billion??? Kiddo, there's not even a billion U.S. citizens? Are you sober young man???

Clinton had 3 million more votes than Trump pal. Wake up my friend. There are more registered voters in the Democratic Party than the Republican Party nationwide.

Not Q Anon you fucking moron!!!!! Biden on national television disrespected blacks and called our military bastards and he said trump is at fault. Not his sick twisted ******* when they asked about him. He said focus on trump not what my ******* is doing you are so fucking mindwashed it makes me sick

Don't blow a gasket. Blow more kush clouds and tell us about the adrenochrome

He will save the children who are kidnapped by the corrupted democracy.

Man too bad Trump couldn't save the children during his first term. He must be waiting for the Big Event where all the democrats are rounded up and shot and the Deep State is finally exposed

November 3rd is coming that will tell the tale - well maybe not - Dem judges have said in various states that ballots - even without post marks can be counted 6 days after the election, 9 days after the election and 14 days after the election - wonder why ????

Look. This election has nothing to do with Democratic Party or Republican Party. This is Trump and his party who will shut the corrupt of all government down and help the citizens of America of all colors for good. He has proven everything but media lies and lies and lies and lies. God almighty on telivison reporter makes up a document and Mckiney said wtf are you saying and it was terrible. Then CNN behind the scenes they told the reporter you will say exactly what’s on this paper or you are fired. Wake the fuck up! Trump wins and all the corrupt ends. We go in peace I promise

Look. This election has nothing to do with Democratic Party or Republican Party. This is Trump and his party who will shut the corrupt of all government down and help the citizens of America of all colors for good. He has proven everything but media lies and lies and lies and lies. God almighty on telivison reporter makes up a document and Mckiney said wtf are you saying and it was terrible. Then CNN behind the scenes they told the reporter you will say exactly what’s on this paper or you are fired. Wake the fuck up! Trump wins and all the corrupt ends. We go in peace I promise

Where You Go One You Go All?

When is the next Q-Drop?

Back