Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Ok so if Trump can't be POTUS and if Biden himself even at a subliminal level admits he wants Trump as POTUS, then who @ridgelyfan, @ed4mwf , @HardBlackCandy , @subhub174014 , @MacNfries , @Subby, @Rambbc, @CityofLondon, @Dexbad, @twerkdatgurl , or @Zwing ? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

After all, Joe Biden is running for the US Senate, right? Poor Kamala Harris has a lot of work to do! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
RE-ELECT TRUMP 2020, where even Biden says it too: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/go-trump.160047/post-3139321?
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Last edited:
You're gonna have to wait for someone who cares about biden's brain worms, sorry stiff
I'm not disrespecting Biden at all. Biden appeared very logical, and I am uncertain about what kind of "brain worms" you are addressing @ridgelyfan ? After all, Biden is supposed to be a better leader than Trump, more rational and more cognitively aware than Trump, not in need of that foolish Montreal Cognitive Assessment test ( I do see that now! Because Joe Biden rarely misspeaks! ), possibly he is even smarter than Trump, yet he arrives at these curious conclusions @ridgelyfan ? Certainly, a brilliant man like Joe Biden, 2020's DNC Nominee for POTUS, has his reasons I guess? :unsure:

Last edited:

man that is great...โ€ฆ..finally someone who can read an intelligent report.....or a virus report

really doubt that is true...โ€ฆ..but if it is....just shows Biden can read and follow the script...โ€ฆ..something our current liar n thief can not do

so eat your hearts out trumptardsโ€ฆ.even trumps own family admits he has never taken any tests...paid to have them all done....and it shows....the whole laughs

Last edited:
really doubt that is true...โ€ฆ..but if it is....just shows Biden can read and follow the script...โ€ฆ..something our current liar n thief can not do

so eat your hearts out teumptardsโ€ฆ.even trumps own family admits he has never taken any teats...paid to have them all done....and it shows....the whole laughs

Would what Biden said of Trump be in Biden's script @subhub174014 ? Can you find anywhere in the 2020 US Election campaign thus far where Trump endorsed Biden @subhub174014 ?

Out of curiosity as an open question to any Americans here, are there any rules in the books that would allow for a DNC candidate or an RNC candidate running for POTUS an unprecedented possibility to gracefully bow out due to sickness, illness ( like dementia? or some other form of cognitive decline? trying not to kick a man when he's down. ๐Ÿ˜‡ (too much.)), or otherwise in the middle of this US election? It might be too late to have Kamala Harris run as POTUS where Biden might already be hardwired as the candidate and millions of ballots printed with his name on it, but if not would it be possible that Joe Biden could gracefully bow out and allow Kamala Harris run as POTUS? And allow her to select someone else as VP? Even if Joe Biden could hold his own against Trump during the debates, I do not see him lasting 4 years if he was elected as POTUS, let alone 8 years as POTUS in my humble opinion.

Again if you need a reason check this out: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/go-trump.160047/post-3139335

Last edited:
SMH....Cardi B., being interviewed by Biden versus scholars like Dr. Claude Anderson or Dr. Thomas Sowell, economists who could actually help the Black American community....No Wonder Trump gets another 4-years...CHRIST.....

Trump just dropped his new platform!

Who is excited for "permanent moon base" lmao

I would be @ridgelyfan. Let's say everything about Roswell is bullshit and there are no extra-terrestrials like the Klingons or the Dominion a "moon base" makes sense to offset any killer asteroids out there. Thanks to Spaceforce, Trump's idea ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, America could co-ordinate with the Russians and Chinese steering such deadly threats from hitting the planet, like Tunguska. A brilliant way of preventing humanity not to end up like the dinosaurs.

I would be @ridgelyfan. Let's say everything about Roswell is bullshit and there are no extra-terrestrials like the Klingons or the Dominion a "moon base" makes sense to offset any killer asteroids out there. Thanks to Spaceforce, Trump's idea ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, America could co-ordinate with the Russians and Chinese steering such deadly threats from hitting the planet, like Tunguska. A brilliant way of preventing humanity not to end up like the dinosaurs.

The Space ******* would be ineligible for Federal funding if they worked with the Chinese though! Didn't you read Trump's new platform?!?

The Space ******* would be ineligible for Federal funding if they worked with the Chinese though! Didn't you read Trump's new platform?!?
As another branch of the military, there are ways it could be funded through various forms of creative accounting whereby the military buys a common ordinary hammer for tens of thousands of dollars. There are ways they can get the money. If there is a planetary threat rules will be bent @ridgelyfan.

Are you obliquely quoting "Independence Day" for your political insights?

You watched all this 90s sci-fi, how come you never picked up any collectivist or optimistic themes from it

TNG never had any villains as comically bad as Trump, but good examples of why people think authoritarians are bad are
1) any Cardassian episode
2) Norah Satie in "The Drumhead"

By the way, as of 2018, would an additional $61 Billion US be enough to fund Spaceforce? Since then who knows how much more billions was siphoned through the Pentagon? Sorry, not a fictional reference dear friend. ๐Ÿค—

Back