Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

?

443 signed
How many of those are naming post offices and buildings?
So tough. How will we ever replace that intellectual prowess and legislative mastery?
Oh, maybe someone who actually worked their way through school, earning their own grades and someone who spent over 40 years passing legislation as Senator, Chairman, and Vice President.

?
How many of those are naming post offices and buildings?
So tough. How will we ever replace that intellectual prowess and legislative mastery?
Oh, maybe someone who actually worked their way through school, earning their own grades and someone who spent over 40 years passing legislation as Senator, Chairman, and Vice President.
Yes, exactly. Also some are. Covid related. So hands kinda tied. Also keep in mind, he didn’t even sign 443 bills. That’s wrong. It’s about a 3rd of that. Additionally he has put forth no, zero, zippo initiatives of his own. He has no agenda but to stay in office and divide the country. That’s it. He ran on racism, and he is delivering on it. So there is that.

He did have this beauty
The irony and projection even present in your links is amusing. Took about 5 seconds

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/trump-anthem-protesters-get-*******-b-field

Yes, exactly. Also some are. Covid related. So hands kinda tied. Also keep in mind, he didn’t even sign 443 bills. That’s wrong. It’s about a 3rd of that. Additionally he has put forth no, zero, zippo initiatives of his own. He has no agenda but to stay in office and divide the country. That’s it. He ran on racism, and he is delivering on it. So there is that.

You see nothing wrong with crime bill, mass incarceration
And what party tried/is trying to fix it??? It's not the one with the White House. As a matter of fact, he encourages more police interaction with social issues and locking them up. Unless it's one of his friends, then Law and Order be damned.

Last edited:
You see nothing wrong with crime bill, mass incarceration
Whoa, don’t put words in my mouth. I don’t believe YOU care. You’re simply weaponizing the results of that bill. You certainly don’t care about mass incarceration, no way I believe that. It was a bad bill that a bunch of people got behind. I see you trying to take this down a different path and it won’t work. Eveyone knows now that bill was bad. (Bernie also voted for it) But let’s be clear, Repulocals would pass that TODAY, knowing everything we know. Additionally if you know ANYTHING about the 13th amendment, would know mass incarceration started loooooooog before Biden had anything to do with it. So don’t try to conflate these things. The crime bill accelerated it.

But stop trying to drag me into defending Biden. I’m the wrong guy. Trump is corrupt, and racist and dangerous to democracy and needs to be voted out. You want a Republican, fine, find another one, and put them in a fair race, but of course you love trump so much you can’t break away. You started this ridiculous thread “go trump” it is him and folks like you who need to defend themselves. There is no cult of Biden, like the cult of trump you belong to. Folks just want the madness to end. And that’s why Biden is winning in the polls. Because people know trump doesn’t care about the public, only himself and most Importantly is just not up to the task. And it’s painfully obvious to anyone with a working brain.

Trump doesn't really have the patience or the understanding for the legislative process.

Most of the stuff he gets up to is using his powers to appoint judges (entirely from a list handed to him by the Federalist Society), appoint cabinet members (mostly from people who donated to him or his campaign regardless of their experience in the area, seems totally fine and not at all corrupt), and sign executive orders, a bunch of which just immediately go to the courts since he's bad at this whole "constitution" thing.

You guys have taken up to much time
problem is most of your retarded friends have abandoned you...…...I can remember it was just mac and I for a long time....most of the time just me……….and you and several of your fellow trumptards liked to gang up on me...keep me responding and etc...…...but now that there are more dems on here......your friends have all left you....except for a couple retards.....so your statement about taking to much time doesn't count....I had to spend hours responding to each of you

Go Trump 2020

admire your admiration and devotion...…..don't understand it.....but admire it...…..most of the others seem to have jumped ship......well stiff still around but he doesn't count.....he has no idea of the politics with him it is just some sort of penis worship!

biden does not have to campaign.....the more trump talks the higher Bidens approval rating climbs

Last edited:
Back