Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

All of the Naysayers on these political threads, whine, cry and complain like a bunch of spoiled teenagers who don't get their way. If Trump is replaced by Biden ( It won't be Biden controlling the ship anyway ) I will sit back and watch to see all the democratic fantasy turn into a Utopian government possessing the most highly desirable or nearly perfect qualities for its citizens.

No one is promising a Utopia. We are at the point of just promising to get back to normal.

You could spray graffiti at his future presidential library? Or foul Trump's star on the walk of fame in Hollywood too?

what presidential library.....his coloring books?......they can't even protect the star on the sidewalk in Hollywood for him...….and if you read what his niece wrote...he paid others to do most of his education......ever watch him try to recite a written speech...most 5th graders laugh

America does not stand by and let a bully fuck with our allies and wait until we get finger banged to make a move.
We prefer to push back before losing innocent American civilians to an act of aggression.
South Korea is not only an ally but home to several American military bases and tens of thousands of American citizens.
You seem to continuously want to hold up appeasement as a first move solution to bullies and haters.
That is a fact

Trump didn’t do a damn thing but look stupid and ineffective, thinking that his irresistible, “deal maker” personality would make all the difference :rolleyes: It did not, and we have the status quo. Maybe even worse now that North Korea 🇰🇵 is blowing up buildings meant to help facilitate reconciliation with South Korea 🇰🇷 It’s like Bolton said. Our friends and enemies still respect the United States 🇺🇸 as the world’s leading power, but NO world leader is worried about Donald Trump the man. He’s our problem :sneaky:
Wow don't you think for yourself? You definitely don't know what is going on the peninsula over there. Stand for the country if you can't stand for the man!

Our party is big enough for people like AOC and Joe Manchin. See, we are still a party of ideas and public policy. The republicans have devolved into a monolithic brand imaged after it's leader Trump. It is why they are positioned perfectly to loose more seats in the House, control of the Senate and easily take out the Impeached and disgraced placeholder, Trump.
That is why we are leaving the democrat party. It's not big enough for us.

He wasn't disobeying an order he was undermining the chain of command
How?
I know where you are going but, he followed procedures to a T. He did not call this in. He went to his supervisor.
So, I'm asking you to explain, how did he undermine the chain of command?
Someone would have to have told him to ignore a subpoena from Congress, or to lie.

are you joining the Birthday Party with Ye?
Mentally Ill. Seriously. He has been diagnosed as a bi-polar since a kid. His mom kept him under control but since she died, Kimmy just can't do it. So he's mentally ill and got 300 million of his own dollars. Sounds like a repeat of 2016.

Mentally Ill. Seriously. He has been diagnosed as a bi-polar since a kid. His mom kept him under control but since she died, Kimmy just can't do it. So he's mentally ill and got 300 million of his own dollars. Sounds like a repeat of 2016.

According to Forbes he is worth about $1.3 billion. Money is just like anything else . . . too much of a good thing . . . well at least he can finance his own campaign LOL!

According to Forbes he is worth about $1.3 billion. Money is just like anything else . . . too much of a good thing . . . well at least he can finance his own campaign LOL!

I was about to say that Kanye had Elon Musk's support? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kim is loaded AF, but Kim is also a smart AF businesswoman, and I really doubt she'd finance a vanity POTUS run, lol

I was about to say that Kanye had Elon Musk's support? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Isn't he busy busting unions or subjecting his employees to Covid, or calling a cave diver rescuing miners a *******, or claiming that his cars are submarines?

Who has the time to get into as much bullshit at Musk?

Also fuck that guy, he got all his money from his dad who exploited workers under apartheid.

what presidential library.....his coloring books?......they can't even protect the star on the sidewalk in Hollywood for him...….and if you read what his niece wrote...he paid others to do most of his education......ever watch him try to recite a written speech...most 5th graders laugh
I guess it inspires hope in those 5th graders then? If Trump can be POTUS, perhaps one of them can be too? :unsure:

Isn't he busy busting unions or subjecting his employees to Covid, or calling a cave diver rescuing miners a *******, or claiming that his cars are submarines?

Who has the time to get into as much bullshit at Musk?

Also fuck that guy, he got all his money from his dad who exploited workers under apartheid.
The awkward geek, got the money and cars, but still don't have the cred. Thought he could get that from Kanye. Dude just wants a cool friend. He and Zuckerberg should go do shots together.

Last edited:
Back