Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

another manufactured cartoon for people who can not express the facts

you trumptards just having a hard time defending the killer

I have lived a lot of years and never have I witnessed such an un-American - unpatriotic - and subversively traitorous sumbitch - I just HOPE you’re a Chinese bot - you sure as ******* DON’T deserve to be an American !!!!!

I have lived a lot of years and never have I witnessed such an un-American - unpatriotic - and subversively traitorous sumbitch - I just HOPE you’re a Chinese bot - you sure as ******* DON’T deserve to be an American !!!!!
He isn't the traitor. You are.
Trump is destroying your country and you are his willing accomplice.
The truth will out.

but what the hell...…...who is keeping track of what trump gets his hands on....certainly not the trumptards

Trump's Inauguration Money Is Still Missing One ... - Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-inauguration-money-still-missing-783934
Trump's Inauguration Money Is Still Missing One Year After His Administration Took Control of the White House Trump's Inauguration Money Is Still Missing One Year After His Administration Took...

Staggering $40 Million Of Trump’s Inaugural Funds Missing ...
President Donald J. Trump’s Inauguration Ceremony, Jan 20, 2017. In case you missed it, a stunning segment on OutFrontCNN with Erin Burnett said that a staggering $40 million dollars of Trump’s inaugural funds have just disappeared. Citing a Pro Publica report, host Erin Burnett said, “We know that they[Trump’s Inaugural Committee] raised $107 million from donors….Of the $107 million ...

but what the hell...…...who is keeping track of what trump gets his hands on....certainly not the trumptards

Trump's Inauguration Money Is Still Missing One ... - Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-inauguration-money-still-missing-783934
Trump's Inauguration Money Is Still Missing One Year After His Administration Took Control of the White House Trump's Inauguration Money Is Still Missing One Year After His Administration Took...

Staggering $40 Million Of Trump’s Inaugural Funds Missing ...
President Donald J. Trump’s Inauguration Ceremony, Jan 20, 2017. In case you missed it, a stunning segment on OutFrontCNN with Erin Burnett said that a staggering $40 million dollars of Trump’s inaugural funds have just disappeared. Citing a Pro Publica report, host Erin Burnett said, “We know that they[Trump’s Inaugural Committee] raised $107 million from donors….Of the $107 million ...

Don't worry it's going towards this one

You could have had the queen and Boris! Instead you've got cunty! 😁
Other than being President of the United States of America at his age, I would have been happy taking his place in life. He is not what you call him, he is a man living in the 1% and he has had a life that money can provide. Why a man like him would give up private life to be persecuted day and night by the Democratic Party for his complete first term, run again for 4 more years is amazing. He has more courage then most other men.

Other than being President of the United States of America at his age, I would have been happy taking his place in life. He is not what you call him, he is a man living in the 1% and he has had a life that money can provide. Why a man like him would give up private life to be persecuted day and night by the Democratic Party for his complete first term, run again for 4 more years is amazing. He has more courage then most other men.
He has more greed than other men.

Back