Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I didn't know there was an Oklahoma China

we still have not established just where you are...…..you post a lot of Russian bot *******....but they have centers in Africa....they use real traitor americans….some are even located inside the kremlin....but with your Russian bot postings....your poor wording on some of your posts....your determination to stir the hate and discontent....which Russia has stated is their one main goal....well Russia didn't state it......but our intelligence has shown it to be that

How to Spot a Russian Bot – mom Jones
https://www.motherjones.com/media/2018/08/how-to...
Aug 01, 2018 · How to Spot a Russian Bot ... If many different results appear, especially multiple social-media profiles with the same image, there’s a good chance you’re looking at a bot account ...

we still have not established just where you are...…..you post a lot of Russian bot *******....but they have centers in Africa....they use real traitor americans….some are even located inside the kremlin....but with your Russian bot postings....your poor wording on some of your posts....your determination to stir the hate and discontent....which Russia has stated is their one main goal....well Russia didn't state it......but our intelligence has shown it to be that

How to Spot a Russian Bot – mom Jones
https://www.motherjones.com/media/2018/08/how-to...
Aug 01, 2018 · How to Spot a Russian Bot ... If many different results appear, especially multiple social-media profiles with the same image, there’s a good chance you’re looking at a bot account ...

I'm still thinking you don't understand the whole bot thing . how's the weather in China ma got snow this morning

our president is a little gay for china...…..seems to kiss their ass a lot and willing to ******* americans rather than risk a trade agreement....still favoring chins
You can say Trump is a "killer" all you want, but since it isn't true what does that make you Sub ? You are just using this virus to pour out all the hatred you have allowed to build up because Trump won. Russia, Racist, Ukraine, Impeachment and anything the leftist, liberal, Democratic Media can accuse him of Democrats believe it and since they chose not to think for themselves, that depend on fake news to lead them. You don't think for yourselves and instead you call us that do think for ourselves all kinds of names. That is not impressive, shows a large amount of pure ignorance and a major lack of being able to form you own opinion.

Paid Restrictions? What ever happened to freedom of the press? What ever happened to being held accountable for stories falsely reported ? What it is not is News. It is a tug of war between the owners of CNN, MSNBC, FOX, CBS, NBC, ABC and others for power, not so much power against each other but power to control the people thus the World.

You can say Trump is a "killer" all you want, but since it isn't true what does that make you Sub ? You are just using this virus to pour out all the hatred you have allowed to build up because Trump won. Russia, Racist, Ukraine, Impeachment and anything the leftist, liberal, Democratic Media can accuse him of Democrats believe it and since they chose not to think for themselves, that depend on fake news to lead them. You don't think for yourselves and instead you call us that do think for ourselves all kinds of names. That is not impressive, shows a large amount of pure ignorance and a major lack of being able to form you own opinion.

well it is true and you are to blind to see it....so what does that make you

hate puts it mildly since he was/is unqualified to lead......and tries to cover up his incompetence with lies!.....had he handled this from the start....there would not be near the dead bodies we have right now....and it isn't done...….and with more incompetence he is trying to push people right back out into it...in the name of biz....hope fully a lot of gov do not follow his lead and ******* more people

here we go again with the name calling...…...go back and find one post by anyone that has called you a name.....it is just your way of crying that you can not win an argument....and want to back a killer....can't take so you use the name calling thing ….all in your fucking head!

I'm still thinking you don't understand the whole bot thing . how's the weather in China ma got snow this morning

do they have an ma in Russia....I know they have snow....which could tell more about your location

I understand the bot thing quite well...I read the intelligence reports on them...the news...and what Mueller had to say.....you fit the bill to a T....
they are supposed to support trump.....discredit the left...promote discontent in America...….you do all of that

They updated the number of coronavirus cases in Georgia very quickly! The people in Fulton County have a lot of confirmed cases though I hope things are getting better! Speaking of Atlanta, I will need to check on my cousin at Emory and see how she is doing! Sure is a VERY emotional time for me and sure isn't a good sight seeing her on a ventilator though I hope some of the ******* trials help her! Looks like I will be away from my businesses to make sure that I am there with my family! Then, afterwards, I will check and see what this Black gentleman is saying about this website! In my short period of time being on here, so far of what he said has been the TRUTH!

They updated the number of coronavirus cases in Georgia very quickly! The people in Fulton County have a lot of confirmed cases though I hope things are getting better! Speaking of Atlanta, I will need to check on my cousin at Emory and see how she is doing! Sure is a VERY emotional time for me and sure isn't a good sight seeing her on a ventilator though I hope some of the ******* trials help her! Looks like I will be away from my businesses to make sure that I am there with my family! Then, afterwards, I will check and see what this Black gentleman is saying about this website! In my short period of time being on here, so far of what he said has been the TRUTH!

take care.....hope for the best

well it is true and you are to blind to see it....so what does that make you

hate puts it mildly since he was/is unqualified to lead......and tries to cover up his incompetence with lies!.....had he handled this from the start....there would not be near the dead bodies we have right now....and it isn't done...….and with more incompetence he is trying to push people right back out into it...in the name of biz....hope fully a lot of gov do not follow his lead and ******* more people

here we go again with the name calling...…...go back and find one post by anyone that has called you a name.....it is just your way of crying that you can not win an argument....and want to back a killer....can't take so you use the name calling thing ….all in your fucking head!
Weak Reply, You have no idea what you are ranting about, Trumps response was the best any human being could do, you couldn't predict the death toll no matter what the President did. Calling someone stupid and a trumptard is name calling. If they don't do everything possible to save lives by using common sense and to sustain the economy, the country will have nothing good to return back to. There go all the tax dollars needed by the government to even continue the welfare system. Without businesses, no jobs, without jobs no income for the people or for the Government.

Back