Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Whoa, so the rich will be compensated too from the stimulus? I didn't know that though the money was supposed to be for the hard working Americans!

Ha ha. Math much?

Table 1. Effective Tax Rate for Two Firms without a Net Operating Loss Deduction (21% Tax Rate)
Year One Net IncomeYear Two Net IncomeTax Liability for Year OneTax Liability for Year TwoCombined Effective Tax Rate
Firm One($50,000)$100,000$0$21,00042%
Firm Two$25,000$25,000$5,250$5,25021%
Source: Tax Foundation calculations

Trump was warned numerous times by his OWN people as well as the Intelligence officials and Trump refused to take action! So, yes, it IS HIS FAULT, PERIOD! If a U.S. official is warning me about a virus that will affect the country, wouldn't it BEHOOVE me to look into it instead of IGNORING it? I would call that COMMON SENSE though I know Trump seriously LACKS that by how he reacted to the coronavirus response! As an Independent, I fault Trump for NOT doing MORE and then on top of that, he was WARNED numerous times BEFORE the virus even GOT here! On top of that, Trump SPENT the last 2 years slashing the programs that are RESPONSIBLE for outbreaks like this! So, yes, it is HIS FAULT and the deaths in this country ARE HIS fault AS WELL! Correction: The Intelligence officials warned Trump back in January, so he SHOULD have prepared RIGHT THEN, but Trump chose not too, so the BUCK stops WITH HIM and ONLY HIM!

Ha ha. Trump talked about Corona during the SOTU. It's on film. Can you link to something factual furthering your point? Ha ha.

I agree that Bloomberg can sometimes be an asshole, but would be cool to learn from him! He started his business in his 30s, which in my opinion was late, but is still impressive! Haha, I don't even know who Ritchie Bobby is!

Back