Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I get ya - however I feel as hard as it is - I have to listen to liberals to to make sure I’m on the right track. I watch a lot of CNN and MSNBC for that reason - it’s hard to take - but I always come away justified in my beliefs and feeling better able to defend my political positions.

If you’re conservative on government/economics but socially liberal then you’re not a conservative you’re a libertarian. Either way the fact that you support trump who has a lot of alt right support is quite interesting. These are people who would view you as the scum of the earth.

There's a reason I blocked MacNFries and subhub174014 a long time ago. They're insufferable.
Initially I thought so too but if you can debate well and wrestle with them for three years as I have they have become friends even though we will never fully agree about things. It is kind of like watching CSpan where there are always Democrats debating Republicans. They will never agree, both sides think the other is totally lost, but in the end they can articulate arguments at each other without acrimony and probably share a meal with each other at the end of the day. Too bad the same is not true here as well! Sadly like @chiblkstud, and to me also @DaphneD who is also a vicious venomous hater of Trump, some people can never be reasoned with?

Initially I thought so too but if you can debate well and wrestle with them for three years as I have they have become friends even though we will never fully agree about things. It is kind of like watching CSpan where there are always Democrats debating Republicans. They will never agree, both sides think the other is totally lost, but in the end they can articulate arguments at each other without acrimony and probably share a meal with each other at the end of the day. Too bad the same is not true here as well! Sadly like @chiblkstud, and to me also @DaphneD who is also a vicious venomous hater of Trump, some people can never be reasoned with?

That's what I thought about the people I blocked; They can't be reasoned with. They resort to personal attacks rather than discussing things with a calm disposition. Life is too short to try to talk sense to them.

Not quite, it is okay if they have opposing views which leads to debate and critical thinking where a reassessment can be achieved. That might not be possible for @subhub174014, but for the 3+ years thus far I have been on this site he would NEVER EVER DO what @chiblkstud did. If @subhub174014 attacks you he will do so with facts first. Once frustrated only then the ad hominem attacks would follow. He will never change his views on Trump but @subhub174014 as my sole example as the others prefer to remain nameless would never do this.

why do you keep bringing up my name?
must have left an impression of some kind!

why do you keep bringing up my name?
must have left an impression of some kind!
I only did so in a positive sense my friend. ? ? ? ? Ironic on a thread glorifying Trump but recently I was harassed by a hater much like @DaphneD who was irrational and flamed a lot of my previous posts. I brought you up because even though we disagree on a lot of things you confront me with facts, logic and argue with me much like opponents I play in chess against where you rarely hit below the belt. We usually arrive at different conclusions but I treasure our debates pal. At times we get sore but after 3 years of debating I get a sense of understanding you much like opposing shinobi even if they are enemies for a long time understand each other by their very punches. Or any opponents I play chess against analyzing their attacks and defences. Should you desire for me not to bring your name up anymore I will abide by your decision @subhub174014. Of course there are others that you know of but they asked for me not bring their handles up and I will respect their decisions.

Last edited:
I only did so in a positive sense my friend. ? ? ? ? Ironic on a thread glorifying Trump but recently I was harassed by a hater much like @DaphneD who was irrational and flamed a lot of my previous posts. I brought you up because even though we disagree on a lot of things you confront me with facts, logic and argue with me much like opponents I play in chess against. We arrive at different conclusions but I treasure our debates pal. If you desire for me not to bring your name up anymore I will abide by your decision.

don't know anything about the hater thing.....and like I have mentioned to others.....politics is not a friendly conversation and never will be … people are set in their ways and are not going to change no matter the facts or opinions of others......

as for daphneD…...I know she was from"elsewhere"...but seemed to be VERY knowledgeable and di have the facts...more than enough to stop most arguments...maybe that's why you didn't get along?
I try to post things I find with my search engine to back up what I say...and do so in most posts...although for the trumpies they still don't buy any of it....but at a time when I am being looked at for the term trumptards….you didn't help any at all.....although had he looked around like I told him he would have seen others in name calling....and for me.....trumptard was pretty calm as I have used far worse

for anyone trying to calm down a political discussion is like trying to stick a limp noodle in a wildcats ass!

don't know anything about the hater thing.....and like I have mentioned to others.....politics is not a friendly conversation and never will be … people are set in their ways and are not going to change no matter the facts or opinions of others......

as for daphneD…...I know she was from"elsewhere"...but seemed to be VERY knowledgeable and di have the facts...more than enough to stop most arguments...maybe that's why you didn't get along?
I try to post things I find with my search engine to back up what I say...and do so in most posts...although for the trumpies they still don't buy any of it....but at a time when I am being looked at for the term trumptards….you didn't help any at all.....although had he looked around like I told him he would have seen others in name calling....and for me.....trumptard was pretty calm as I have used far worse

for anyone trying to calm down a political discussion is like trying to stick a limp noodle in a wildcats ass!
@DaphneD was all critical and much like my recent hater, @chiblkstud who appears to be banned from the site ? ? ? , never said why I was wrong, or even read any of my arguments. It is hard to argue with someone that says for example (not insulting you of course @subhub174014) "you suck" without backing it up with anything? Whereas you prove yourself and instead of leading with ad hominem attacks you throw facts at me. They can be uncomfortable and where I see the glass half full, you might see it half empty. Both statements are true sometimes but I appreciate your logic and demeanor though it took 3 years for me to do so, lol. And being in America you get CSpan where analysts from both parties confront each other on TV. They rarely agree about things but they never turn their debates into a WWE fight, lol. Maybe even at the end of the day they might even share a meal with each other only to confront each other the next day. Too bad debates can't be like that. :unsure:???

Back