Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

not all of us voted for him.....matter of fact he lost the popular vote!
I know Subhub - this isn't aimed at you at all.
This man is a disaster for your country but many can't see it, or don't care. I mean, why should they? It is America first right?
Wrong - there's a whole world out there and we all need friends.

You constantly bad mouth our country and whether you like it or not Trump is our president your stuck with him till 2024 deal with and have some respect.

Haha, no.

Once again, I am not bad- mouthing USA, I am definitely bad-mouthing your president however. America has made an enormous contribution to art and culture and is admired around the world for its spirit of enterprise.

As a Briton, I'm also acutely aware that, where it not for America, Europe would be a very different place now.

Interesting that you accuse me of criticising America - that's a tactic used by trump when he's criticised.

Ditch him before he drags you into a war.

Haha, no.

Once again, I am not bad- mouthing USA, I am definitely bad-mouthing your president however. America has made an enormous contribution to art and culture and is admired around the world for its spirit of enterprise.

As a Briton, I'm also acutely aware that, where it not for America, Europe would be a very different place now.

Interesting that you accuse me of criticising America - that's a tactic used by trump when he's criticised.

Ditch him before he drags you into a war.
You are bad mouthing my president until his term is up he part of America.I already volunteered and served. Better luck 2024 Go Trump

that's funny
Maybe Trump should drop Pence and go with Kid Rock for VP in 2020....it would be the Trump Rocks ticket!!!

I think most of the country knows pence is a loser.....ever seen any of his interviews?....flat lie and white wash it....and to think he is starting his own exploratory campaign.....in case trump is out...if trump goes he will most definitely go...unless we are stuck because trump got impeached

yeah kid rock...…..do away with any of the pot laws...and forget the opioid problem it will sky rocket

that's funny

I think most of the country knows pence is a loser.....ever seen any of his interviews?....flat lie and white wash it....and to think he is starting his own exploratory campaign.....in case trump is out...if trump goes he will most definitely go...unless we are stuck because trump got impeached

yeah kid rock...…..do away with any of the pot laws...and forget the opioid problem it will sky rocket
pots legal in ma

Yeah, we wouldn't ever want a doper in the white house...

View attachment 2723864
on pot he is still far better than what we have

11 US Presidents Who Smoked Marijuana • High Times
us-presidents-who-smoked-marijuana
  • Author: Russ Belville
    • YES #44 – Barack Obama: The current president wrote about his an addictive white substance and marijuana use as a …
    • YES #43 – George W. Bush: Dubya was known as a an addictive white substance user in his younger days, but he …
    • YES #42 – Bill Clinton: Slick Willie famously said, “When I was in England, I experimented with …
    • NO #41 – George H. W. Bush: It’s probably safe to say Poppy Bush never touched a reefer. He is …
    See all full list on hightimes.com

Back